FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BIG LAKE  (Read 13308 times)

abishop

Re: BIG LAKE
« Reply #45 on: Aug 16, 2021, 05:10 PM »
My son is taking a salmon charter tomorrow. He should find out some news about the perch location.

staubsaugen

« Reply #46 on: Aug 18, 2021, 05:33 AM »
Good reports out of New Buffalo right now. Limits caught in 16-18 fow. Get after them! I hope to get out in the next day or two

abishop

« Reply #47 on: Aug 19, 2021, 10:08 AM »
there ya go bishop.  now you can go fish since they reported a bite for ya. lol
Thanks, wouldn't know what to do without you. Too bad, I can't get out till next. Probably be gone by then.

staubsaugen

« Reply #48 on: Aug 20, 2021, 09:25 AM »
Went out Wednesday didn't find many perch but landed a just legal king. Many struggled to get a few but talked to one boat with a 2 man limit.

abishop

« Reply #49 on: Aug 20, 2021, 09:40 AM »
WOW, DIDN'T MEAN TO JERK ANYONES CHAIN. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT WHEN I WENT OUT I POSTED FOR ALL TO KNOW. Don't get your feathers in a ruffle. Limits are being taken. I have outside info. As far as posting pics if you want to see a few pics just send me your number and I will text you a pic. I haven't learned the fast way to post here. IT TAKES TO LONG (for me). So get off your high horse and fish the plentiful lakes around your neck of the woods. Unfortunately, I don't have a whole bunch of lakes near me where I can get my limits each and every time. I know you fish at least 5 days a week. I just wish I had your life. I will get mine . DON'T WORRY, don't need you to have your blood pressure go haywire over anything I may say. PEACE BROTHER, AND THANK YOU for all your success and pics.

abishop

« Reply #50 on: Aug 24, 2021, 02:01 PM »
Going after the gold tomorrow with son. Anyone else heading out?

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #51 on: Aug 24, 2021, 07:48 PM »
Going after the gold tomorrow with son. Anyone else heading out?

I always appreciate your posts! Hopefully you get on some!!

abishop

« Reply #52 on: Aug 24, 2021, 08:49 PM »
I am glad someone appreciates them. ty

abishop

« Reply #53 on: Aug 25, 2021, 03:51 PM »
My contribution for the perch report today is: Michigan City in front of the cooling tower in 43-45 fow. Be back tomorrow, (weather permitting).

Spooled85

« Reply #54 on: Aug 25, 2021, 05:20 PM »
So you caught fish ? I had buddies out today fished most the day  caught one fish and everyone they talked to had nothing or same results . He said everyone was scattered from 20 fow to 55 fow and never saw anyone pull a fish up

abishop

« Reply #55 on: Aug 25, 2021, 06:32 PM »
Everyone where I was, was getting fish. Most were anchored. Fish were so tight to the bottom they showed up as red not fish icons. Started out from the ditch, only had 2 in 2 hours then son got a call from one of his friends that was out and got their limits in 2 hours. Guess they threw back a lot of little ones. All fish caught today for us were 10 to 12 inches. Only 2 smaller ones. Had a late start. Didn't  get on the water till after 9. Couldn't hook up till around 11:30. Going back Thursday and Friday, (weather permitting). Never marked a perch just red on bottom. Nothing west. Look me up I will put you on the fish. Be at Chiefs when he opens. That sun and heat just is too much 4 me. Hope to be home by 11. LOL

abishop

« Reply #56 on: Aug 26, 2021, 02:17 PM »
Took 4 hours to get 30 today. They were a bit smaller. Still planning on going again tomorrow. A lot more boats out today.

fishinator

« Reply #57 on: Aug 26, 2021, 03:02 PM »
What you catching them on? Never tried for perch up there but tomorrow's forecast is looking calm enough to try in a smaller boat.

wallin

« Reply #58 on: Aug 26, 2021, 03:45 PM »
Nice job Al. Congrats
Wallin

abishop

« Reply #59 on: Aug 26, 2021, 04:15 PM »
Baby shiners, splitter rig with 1 0z bell sinker. must be on the bottom, slow troll.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.