FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Whatever happened to that logo I created?  (Read 3337 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Whatever happened to that logo I created?
« Reply #15 on: Aug 10, 2021, 06:57 PM »
I get paid to mow…..perfect old man stuff.

But really, I was thinking that this kind of blather will take a rest. Who cares about a stupid, ridiculous try to sell a logo attempt. Let me duke it out over ice fishing. Which depth finder….drill….shanty….auger…..etc.

Just me I guess
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

lowaccord66

« Reply #16 on: Aug 11, 2021, 07:48 AM »
I get it RG.  Some normal fishing talk is what im here for.  Here, maybe this will chear you up....best thing ive done in a while:

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: Aug 11, 2021, 02:15 PM »
Nice job for sure. Maybe he’ll teach you to mow fairways when you’re old and gray.

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

lowaccord66

« Reply #18 on: Aug 11, 2021, 08:42 PM »
Thank you!  Work gave me 4 weeks off after his birth which flew by.  My 9 year old daughter is proving to be a great big sister.  Here's to hoping on the mowing!  You never know these days. 

ICEHOLE

« Reply #19 on: Sep 22, 2021, 12:08 PM »
Thank you!  Work gave me 4 weeks off after his birth which flew by.  My 9 year old daughter is proving to be a great big sister.  Here's to hoping on the mowing!  You never know these days.
Did work give you 4 weeks or did the state? good ol Massachusetts gave me 12 weeks...i stupidly, to not feel like an AHOLE i only took 6 weeks to keep boss man happy, but now that im back, I am ready to take my last 6weeks. just told my employer i will be taking my final 6, they are not happy. Gonna apply so it starts around thanks giving and ends after Christmas  :D
Our girl just turned 3 months, could have been any luckier with how good she is! We will definitely get the kiddos together since they are only a few weeks apart! Even if its not fishing (though we hope)
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

lowaccord66

« Reply #20 on: Sep 22, 2021, 08:34 PM »
Work.  I could have gone longer with FLMA but Im also allowed to work from home and have him with me...and 600 emails to respond to after 4 weeks is something im uninterested in repeating in the near future.

Definetly Matt regarding getting together.  My little guy is thriving too.  Very vocal.  Find myself taking breaks between meetings to catch a quick smile from him.  He started daycare today which was a bit of a bummer.

Fry Flier

« Reply #21 on: Oct 08, 2021, 07:17 AM »
Now that is Spotlock

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.