FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CALUMET RIVER/ CHICAGO  (Read 2975 times)

kfishdoctor

Re: CALUMET RIVER/ CHICAGO
« Reply #15 on: Mar 11, 2018, 10:15 AM »
Al, I forgot to say you still can fish all the way down at the mouth. Its city property. But  how long this will last is your guess is as good as mine. Thats why I dont believe the toixc waste thing. Wouldnt the whole slip be toxic!

abishop

« Reply #16 on: Mar 11, 2018, 10:50 AM »
I think you could still fish from the bridge at 95th, but with all the traffic you would be reeling up and getting off every time a barge came thru. Guess you could go to Navy Pier. Just not 4 me.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #17 on: Mar 11, 2018, 11:22 AM »
I think you could still fish from the bridge at 95th, but with all the traffic you would be reeling up and getting off every time a barge came thru. Guess you could go to Navy Pier. Just not 4 me.

Can NOT fish from any of the bridges anymore. That has been shut down for a few years now.

Some ppl were to lazy to get off the bridge in time when the horn would sound, so the chicago cops kick everyone off and ticket you.

Ppl also leave all their trash laying around and ruin it for us, sad part is, 90 percent of those fisherman arent on any of these sights to get educated.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.