FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: One Week Tourney's FOr specified Fish.  (Read 19597 times)

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
One Week Tourney's FOr specified Fish.
« on: Mar 22, 2004, 01:18 PM »
Well Here this summer i thought it would be fun to have tourneys for the week for bragging rights.
What im suggesting is that we Take a week to catch a Fish  of our choice for that week and Then Post pics...I can make some rules up FOr it and we can have fun...i realise  some fish that we have might not be in your area during that week..But no one has to be in every Tourney per week...So what I would like is People to post On here who would be up for SOme Tourney week by week action>? Ill make a score board based on people who are in etc etc and then we can have fun with  it? So if your interested Reply here and once we get enough guys we can start..And we can vote on the next tourney fish when were done with the previous fish...So anyhow enough chit chat Reply if your in...
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

grumpymoe

Re: One Week Tourney's FOr specified Fish.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2004, 02:05 PM »
germ....is this an ontario tourney/canadian tourney or just a count me in sort of thing??? if its the latter, count me in....grump

trapperdirk

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2004, 02:39 PM »
  Now how could I possibly resist to watch the Germ squirm some more . LOL
    I don't see any reason why you should be excluded Grumpymoe . It just would'nt be right not to have you in the fray . ;D
   You have a good idea there Germ and I think it will be fun . .Go for it . ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
   OH YEH COUNT ME IN . LOL
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

grumpymoe

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2004, 02:54 PM »
thanks trapper...now as long as we dont have hammerhandles as a category, it should be a hoot!!..grump  8) 8)

grumpymoe

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2004, 04:37 PM »
reelinrolly.....see you're still trying to figure out when they bite!! ;D ;D ;D couldn't resist...i'm in the groove today...i mean mood.  ;D ;D grump

Germ

« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2004, 07:25 PM »
Ya grump no problems...The only reason i put it  in this Section is FOr the yanks lol...Well seing that we will have differnt seasons allowed for differnt fish from our neighbors it's hard for us to all compete at once..SO if we can just vote and decide on In-season fish then its all good...We will pick a Fish on vote..Then when it comes down to it there has to be a picture of the fish with  a piece of paper that has that fishes Symbol which will be picked and the date...ALso Ruler beside Fish....Ill do a mock picture prior to First tourney So to show ya guys what i mean....Pull ANy guys in from Ice shanty that you think should be in it as well or FRom This forum as well...If they are americans then just let em know that Us Canadian boys have to fish within Season of the fish so we will be voting on the fish BAsed on that.. ANyhow Ill do a mock picture within the next 2 days ..Then we can decided on what and when to start. So round up any guys you think Might be interested and we can get the groove on. TIght lines!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

reubenpa

« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2004, 08:11 PM »
sounds good to me!!
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2004, 08:58 PM »
Yo germ Big walleye from beautiful manitoba here. Count me in. Since I cannot beat Grumpymoe in Manitoba I want to take a shot at him in the Ontario forum ;D ;D ;D  Looking forward to this little tournament.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

grumpymoe

« Reply #8 on: Mar 22, 2004, 09:16 PM »
ON WITH THE CONTEST!!!!!! big walleye is in the tourney, now germ has his handsfull... cripes; big walleye is in the tourney.................thanks alot guys......couldn't you be more discreet with the tourney qualifiers germ???

trapperdirk

« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2004, 09:50 PM »
 We would like our friend TIP UP , too Grumpymoe . He doesn't fish in Hammerhandle Creek  and that we all know .  ;D .
    Now Grumpy we have to let Big Walleye in just so he can get back at you for outdoing him earlier this year . ;D

The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

reubenpa

« Reply #10 on: Mar 23, 2004, 01:20 AM »
trout all over the place here, if your including the finger lakes!!!

Germ

« Reply #11 on: Mar 23, 2004, 09:16 AM »
Well lets specify Trout then...For April then? Ill do a Type up tonite on Rules FOr the fishing But right now i need to bring my wife to the dentist,. Il Chat to ya guys later..TIght lines!

fishing4life

« Reply #12 on: Mar 23, 2004, 10:39 AM »
We'll guys I'm in!  Just let me know when and what I'm fishing and I'll do my best to show you how us east coasters do it.

cheers!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

reubenpa

« Reply #13 on: Mar 23, 2004, 11:33 AM »
hey reubenpa....nice pic of your kid....future fishing buddy i presume.....where abouts you from??

I am from Canandaigua, NY and that is definately a future fishing buddy... I can't wait  As soon as it is warm enough outside for him, I am taking him fishing.. I will hold the rod in his hands and try to get a fish for him.  Hopefully I will be able to do some sight fishing!!

And let me know about the tourney, its a good idea!!

Germ

« Reply #14 on: Mar 24, 2004, 08:38 AM »
Well ANyone have lakers around them? OR can try to hit a kaje with lakers around them? (we can even substitue splake if ya wish) anyone?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.