FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: winni derby  (Read 1844 times)

chowdah

winni derby
« on: May 20, 2006, 10:43 PM »
Anyone go to the winni derby? Any reports? I haven't been fisin in a month and sure could use some news!!

Smelt1

• Born to fish,forced to work!
Re: winni derby
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 07:09 AM »
Ive been fishing the winni derby for the past 20+ years and this is the first time I didn't even think of entering.They dropped the weigh station in Wolfeboro and only have the Guilford location for weigh ins.Since I fish the east side of the lake and live over on the east side I just couldn't justify the $3.75 a gallon gas prices to travel all the way over to Guilford.I also think the recent floods have put alot of debris in the water so if your not checking your lines constantly for weeds etc.you might not be fishing effectively. :-\
Bubba

FLAG

Re: winni derby
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 06:00 AM »
Anyone go to the winni derby? Any reports? I haven't been fisin in a month and sure could use some news!!

I was only able to get out on Sunday.... Finally caught a Salmon big enough to win a prize ;D ;D

It was 25 3/8" amd went 3.76#'s. The Bio was telling me if she fully recovered from the spawn she would have gone around 5 1/2- 6.00#'s. :'( :'( Figures i had to catch a female who thought she was fat and needed to go on a diet :laugh: :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.