FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Boat/Motor Repair  (Read 3115 times)

fulltmedad

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Massachusetts Goatboys
Boat/Motor Repair
« on: Mar 26, 2004, 07:44 AM »
If you need service for your Boat and/or Motor I have to recommend Marine Masters Service in Wyandotte. I brought my 50 horse Merc in Wednesday morning for a water pump replacement and they had it finished in 2 hours! Their price was $100 less than anyone else in the area and if you tell them you are a member of myfishfinder.com and Rick T. sent you, you'll get a discount on your service. Plus you're right next to some of the best walleye, pike and musky fishing on the river, so when they're done you can head right out and catch fish.
If you need to contact them let me know and I'll send you their info.
FTD

lawnguy

Re: Boat/Motor Repair
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2004, 04:51 PM »
any clue if they can or will service a Suzuki outboard?  My cousin has been looking everywhere for someone and can not find a soul
I love the fishes cause there soooooo delicious, gotta have my fishes

USMC130FE

• Team NY will RULE!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2004, 09:00 PM »
Lawnguy,
If FTD didn't PM you you might want to pm him.  He gets busy and sometimes posts slip past him.  Just a thought.

Steve
Sure the Marines are a department of the Navy........... We're the MENS DEPARTMENT!!!

rambo

« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2004, 07:39 AM »
lawnguy there is a dealer near devils lake  that works on suzki's. I've heard that parts are hard to get so most dealers won't mess with them . hope this helps.

lawnguy

« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2004, 03:16 PM »
thats out near whomplers in irish hills right?  i looked up suzuki and found em.  thanks though for all the help guys!
I love the fishes cause there soooooo delicious, gotta have my fishes

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.