FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Funny story of "The King"  (Read 2662 times)

Bean

• MFF Mod Team
Funny story of "The King"
« on: Jun 30, 2006, 12:38 PM »
Below I've posted a link to a funny story about a guy that goes to Ohio State football games.  Somewhere he got a Burger King "King" facemask and went to OSU games last year with his king mask. I think it was mainly so he could go to away games and get pictures with the other team's hotties. I found out about him last year while reading posts on a Penn State message board. He's always been good natured and I've never heard him bash another team.  It's kinda funny reading his posts because he always refers to himself in third person(like "Jimmy" in that one Seinfeld episode).  Now that you know a little about him, read his story and get a good laugh.  It will probably take you an hour to read, but it's worth it.

http://ohiostate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=99&mid=75308190&sid=&tid=75308190&style=2
Ken A.

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
Re: Funny story of "The King"
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2006, 02:20 PM »
Below I've posted a link to a funny story about a guy that goes to Ohio State football games.  Somewhere he got a Burger King "King" facemask and went to OSU games last year with his king mask. I think it was mainly so he could go to away games and get pictures with the other team's hotties. I found out about him last year while reading posts on a Penn State message board. He's always been good natured and I've never heard him bash another team.  It's kinda funny reading his posts because he always refers to himself in third person(like "Jimmy" in that one Seinfeld episode).  Now that you know a little about him, read his story and get a good laugh.  It will probably take you an hour to read, but it's worth it.

http://ohiostate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=99&mid=75308190&sid=&tid=75308190&style=2

Thank's for posting that Bean, that was a good read - there are definately moments where it is great to be the king  ;D

&  Bass

Pikeguy

Re: Funny story of "The King"
« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 2006, 02:36 PM »
Great read bean...thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.