FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2006 Tour de France  (Read 12507 times)

Bean

• MFF Mod Team
Re: 2006 Tour de France
« Reply #15 on: Jul 19, 2006, 10:14 AM »
Oh the Agony! Floyd has cracked. I'm listening to the race on eurosport and his anchor has been thrown out. What a shame.  I'm still hoping for the best for him. Maybe he'll be able to pull out a stage win in the time trial.
Ken A.

Bean

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Jul 20, 2006, 10:14 AM »
I simply cannot believe it!  Floyd has rode away from the field and won the last mountainous stage!  Talk about an unbelievable ride! Simply beyond belief. Way to go, Floyd! Congratulations on your first TDF stage win.  :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Ken A.

jjf

« Reply #17 on: Jul 22, 2006, 07:47 AM »
Floyd has the biggest time trial of his life today. It is a techical course with lots of turns but I believe he can do it  :flag: :flag: :flag: :flex: :flex:
His comeback performance was absolutley umbelieveable. Go to Velonews.com and they have video interviews and highlights.

Bean

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Jul 22, 2006, 01:40 PM »
Congratulations to Floyd!!!  He truly knows the meaning of "Never give up"!  What an incredible TDF.  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :flag: :flag:
Cheers to the 2006 Tour "Day" France Victor.  Way to go local boy!
Ken A.

pinche

• Amen
Rockbassin everyone is doing it !!

Proud member of M.I.R.C. since 2006

tucker

• central NY, heart of tax and spend
« Reply #20 on: Jul 27, 2006, 11:04 AM »
just read about the scandal, oh man this is going to be big

Muskie Matt

« Reply #21 on: Jul 27, 2006, 02:51 PM »
I wonder when "The Juice" is going to hit  B.A.S.S.  Mike Ike has to be on something??  Too bad all this guy is going to be known for now is cheating!

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #22 on: Aug 07, 2006, 03:53 PM »
The more that keeps coming out it looks like he cheated. Thats to bad it was an interesting race this year and that comeback was awsome. and Im not even a cycling fan

archbishop

« Reply #23 on: Aug 07, 2006, 04:56 PM »
i think they are going to run into a problem in court, because he didnt test positive the day before nor the day after? they have to find a drug that goes away in 24 hours? i think itll just be a scar on his resume and he will be tested harder next year, or if he embarrases the doping agency more than they already are they will screw up his test again next year? hell thay are embarasing themselves, they were supposed to give him notice 24 hours before they made it public and they didnt, when asked, the president of the lab said because they have so many leaks in the lab that he wanted to give a conference before the leaks came out? if he is running that kind of lab who is to say someone didnt screw with the americans piss ???

Fishingking

« Reply #24 on: Aug 07, 2006, 05:57 PM »
, the president of the lab said because they have so many leaks in the lab that he wanted to give a conference before the leaks came out? if he is running that kind of lab who is to say someone didnt screw with the americans piss ???

very good point I saw his interview on one of the morning shows this AM and he was very calm :)
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

Left Handed Model

• I know it's backwards, I'm Left Handed..
« Reply #25 on: Aug 07, 2006, 06:34 PM »
The lab that handles the testing is the same lab that did it to Lance Armstrong and he just got all that cleared up,   Landis has tested 26-27 times this year and this is the first time it came up like that, something is fishy...  If he took the synthetic testosterone like they say he did, he would have tested positive before that day,  those type of horomones take 3-6 months to produce results,  so in my opinion, something is wrong with the test or the sample and Landis should keep his title....
Mike aka: Lefty, the Yellow Pole Guy..GO TEAM MAINE!!
"Do unto others, as you would have done to you"

archbishop

« Reply #26 on: Aug 08, 2006, 10:08 AM »
more importantly, he didnt test positive afterwards either? where did the drug go, a drug that can raise levels in 24 hours and go away in 24 hours? their just sick of the americans ???

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #27 on: Aug 08, 2006, 10:50 AM »
good info guys, I didn't hear all that info,  a conspiracy......I like it !! :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.