FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: HALFTIME BS  (Read 8192 times)

archbishop

HALFTIME BS
« on: Aug 08, 2006, 11:42 AM »
did janet and justin really screw up that bad? is seeing half a nipple on tv for 5 seconds really a horrible crime? apparently it is! they have just signed prince to be the halftime entertainment for the superbowl ??? this is getting ridiculous :tipup:

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
Re: HALFTIME BS
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2006, 11:45 AM »
naw it wasnt that bad. Is prince that crazy guy who somewhat ressembles michael jackson?

this guy?

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2006, 11:54 AM »
they have just signed prince to be the halftime entertainment for the superbowl

Oh my :blink:
   &  Bass

Pikeguy

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2006, 11:56 AM »
Oh my :blink:

Yeah, that's not good. Not that I watch that crappy halftime show anyways...but what do Prince and football have in common? Except maybe tight pants  :sick:

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #4 on: Aug 08, 2006, 12:14 PM »
but what do Prince and football have in common

Seriously what/who is the target audience ???  You don't need to boost attendace at the stadium ??? 

Throw us a bone...... the Eagle's or Allman's........or Lucas's Monkey :tipup: 

They are throwing us the bone :afro:

&  Bass

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 08, 2006, 12:18 PM »
I know, ive only heard of one prince song. Im a fan of all kinds of music too. Ill take just about anything

Fishing is life

MIRC!

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #6 on: Aug 08, 2006, 12:35 PM »
Throw us a bone...... the Eagle's or Allman's........or Lucas's Monkey :tipup: 

:rotflol: :rotflol:  All he does is throw his poo.  Still better than Prince any day.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

Pikeguy

« Reply #7 on: Aug 08, 2006, 12:47 PM »
:rotflol: :rotflol:  All he does is throw his poo.  Still better than Prince any day.

Ok, I'm slow! I just caught on to the Lucas' monkey bit. lol. I thought Lindz was in the Tequilla already or something  ;D :rotflol:

archbishop

« Reply #8 on: Aug 09, 2006, 10:19 AM »
yeah its getting bad, i mean nothing aginst the stones but come on, they were singing for 20 years before Superbowl I :laugh: then before that paul mccartney ??? come on now, was a little titty that bad ???

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #9 on: Aug 09, 2006, 10:31 AM »
yeah its getting bad, i mean nothing aginst the stone but come on, they were singing for 20 years before Superbowl I :laugh: then before that paul mccartney ??? come on now, was a little titty that bad ???
Look at the old halftime footage.  We could go back to the days of hippie dogs catching frisbees and baton twirlers with cat eye glasses. :sleep1: :sleep1: ;D
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

Pikeguy

« Reply #10 on: Aug 09, 2006, 10:31 AM »
Look at the old halftime footage.  We could go back to the days of hippie dogs catching frisbees and baton twirlers with cat eye glasses. :sleep1: :sleep1: ;D

Still beats prince  ;D

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #11 on: Aug 09, 2006, 10:33 AM »
yeah its getting bad, i mean nothing against the stone but come on, they were singing for 20 years before Superbowl I :laugh: then before that paul McCartney ??? come on now, was a little titty that bad ???
It was not that bad and waaaaaaaay too much was made out of it for the crap that is on the tube - come on. :P  I watch very little TV (did not have cable for the last 10yrs), but from what I have seen there is much worse than a little T-slip up. 

It's an extravaganza, a party - whats wrong with bringing a little something to the show to spice it up a bit. ;D

Regardless of Prince, it's still the bigshow, and the viewing numbers will be there because of the sport, but at half time I will be firing a stogy and mixing my next beverage.

The Artist formerly know as Prince who is Prince now I think -  will probably have like a thousand hottie dance girls at center field though :tipup:

&  Bass

archbishop

« Reply #12 on: Aug 09, 2006, 11:16 AM »
The Artist formerly know as Prince who is Prince now I think -  will probably have like a thousand hottie dance girls at center field though :tipup:

good point, prince is know for the hottie dancers, but come on, janets boob or princes butt? i mean the man walks around with buttless pants? maybe the new comish will make it better for '08, plus hes a fellow WNY'er :tipup:

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
« Reply #13 on: Aug 09, 2006, 11:20 AM »
good point, prince is know for the hottie dancers, but come on, janets boob or princes butt? i mean the man walks around with buttless pants?

:blink:   Definately Janet's boob. 
   &  Bass

walleyechaser

• Ghetto Fab
« Reply #14 on: Sep 12, 2006, 03:26 PM »
when I think football.  I think Prince
care for a warm up?

Official authority on the Kraken

The "Habitual Offender" of the MIRC - I need a clear glass plate

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor