FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Big Ben  (Read 10781 times)

archbishop

Re: Big Ben
« Reply #15 on: Sep 07, 2006, 10:34 PM »
27-10 Steelers  ;D

I hope

lol, its about to be 28-17, man i thought miami was going to pull it out until that interception return for a TD, now the lead is 11 instead of 4 with 2:59 left :tipup:

oooh, that was a nasty hit :o

followed by a sack, where did this pitt. D come from ???

scansy

• IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #16 on: Sep 08, 2006, 08:49 AM »
lol, its about to be 28-17, man i thought miami was going to pull it out until that interception return for a TD, now the lead is 11 instead of 4 with 2:59 left :tipup:

oooh, that was a nasty hit :o

followed by a sack, where did this pitt. D come from ???

I know the hit you're talking about.  There was another big hit in the first quarter on Booker I think.

Anyway, some of my Steelers fan friends aren't happy that they had to have a late comeback.  It wasn't a pretty win, blah, blah, blah.

All I know is there is a 1 in the Steelers W column.  That's all that matters.  Besides, Batch played good, Parker had 100+ yards, Ward didn't seem to be hurting too bad (his hammie), and the D had it's two big play makers make big plays near the end of the game (Polamalu and Porter).

And there's nothing like having a few brews while watching the game with my family.  We even pulled the last of our venison filets out for dinner last night.

All in all, I'm happy.  Slightly hung-over, but happy.

archbishop

« Reply #17 on: Sep 25, 2006, 09:04 AM »
there goes the steelers, everyone make a wish, a star is falling :laugh:

WOW, i was looking at the steelers schedule :o man, that is one hard road to travel, with the exception of the past dolphins game and the 10/29 game with the raiders, and the two against the browns, they could be in some deep stuff, that is one hell of a schedule :o

scansy

• IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #18 on: Sep 25, 2006, 12:42 PM »
You ain't making me feel good over here. :'(

I have learned one thing - I used to think winning the SB would allow me to forgive mistakes the following year.  WRONG.  I have forgiven last year's mistakes.  I'm still upset about this year's mistakes.

archbishop

« Reply #19 on: Sep 25, 2006, 12:54 PM »
You ain't making me feel good over here. :'(

I have learned one thing - I used to think winning the SB would allow me to forgive mistakes the following year.  WRONG.  I have forgiven last year's mistakes.  I'm still upset about this year's mistakes.

either way, the steelers have a very tough road ahead :-\ the bengals the last game of the season, the ravens twice still, broncos, falcons panthers, and chargers ??? not looking good :-\

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.