FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Michigan vs Notre Dame  (Read 23526 times)

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

Re: Michigan vs Notre Dame
« Reply #30 on: Sep 15, 2006, 12:18 PM »
Oh and did I tell you Mike Hart's High School ( Onondaga Central ) has another stud running back? He's Latavius Murray and he's bigger, stronger and faster. He's a Junior and he's already making us forget about Mr. Hart.
I didn't come here to stay home.

archbishop

« Reply #31 on: Sep 15, 2006, 06:41 PM »
so its time for a change.  carr doesn't have a good record with nd either.  wow i'm sounding like a nd fan. :nono:

go blue

sad, but i think i heard on cold pizza the other day UM hassnt won in ND since like the early 90's late 80's ???
all streaks must come to an end :tipup:

archbishop

« Reply #32 on: Sep 16, 2006, 06:25 PM »
i think ND is overrated, they barely got by on week 1, then smoked a crappy young penn state with a new QB and no D, i think michigans D line and backers are going to get into quinn's head big time and the speed of the secondary is too much for ND's receivers, as far as UofM's O, its all up to henne and hart, the line is great, you have a good receiver and TE, so if hart can get off some good runs itll free up henne to make some good passes, as long as he stays away from that #9, i cant spell his name so im not going to try, but that kid is one hell of a player :tipup:

i figured i would bring this up for all to read again ;) quinn sucks, if you look at all his passes they are always behind the receivers or making them dive, if it wasnt for his receivers he would have no completion percentage, they are truly good players, plus that #9 on ND's D is awesome (im not trying to spell his name :laugh: ) and for all the armchair QB's that pick whos winning based on what vegas says :rotflol: i hope you didnt put down money on a game you watch every week but never played :w00t: any true blue fan seen this coming, actually any sports fan seen it, if you watched last years game ND just squeaked by UM, why? hart got hurt early, well guess what, hart was healthy today and freed up henne to pass when he wanted to and hand off to hart for how ever many yards he felt like running for :tipup: and is it just me or did someone mention prescott burgess in another post? oh yeah, i did ;D

GO BLUE

spoonfed

« Reply #33 on: Sep 16, 2006, 07:17 PM »
 47-21 enough said  :o ;D

hail to the victors

definition of a great morning-  screaming drags ; fish on ; double header   TEAM MICH

archbishop

« Reply #34 on: Sep 16, 2006, 07:24 PM »
i only see two problems in UM's schedule this year, iowa and ohio state, WI, they will blow through, didnt realize MN still had a team :laugh: MI and penn state are nothing to worry about, then iowa :-\ and a three game warm up crap team spree to ohio state, if they get by iowa, im smelling a national championship, carrs job depends on it, they will beat ohio state or we will see a new coach next year :tipup:

pike hound

« Reply #35 on: Sep 16, 2006, 08:24 PM »
Michigan will hopefully get the respect they deserve now. Mike Hart for the Heisman! Go blue!!!!!!!

archbishop

« Reply #36 on: Sep 16, 2006, 08:33 PM »
Michigan will hopefully get the respect they deserve now. Mike Hart for the Heisman! Go blue!!!!!!!

amen, i mean come on, a top 10 team lost last week and UM dropped a spot from 10 to 11 ???
who knows, maybe since another top 10 team lost they will go to 12 :cookoo: :rotflol:

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #37 on: Sep 17, 2006, 06:25 PM »
WTG michigan! THEY KICKED ARSE

Fishing is life

MIRC!

pinche

• Amen
« Reply #38 on: Sep 18, 2006, 08:42 AM »
I did not expect Michigan to dominate the Irish the way they did.  :o wow they looked great .
Rockbassin everyone is doing it !!

Proud member of M.I.R.C. since 2006

archbishop

« Reply #39 on: Sep 18, 2006, 08:49 AM »
I did not expect Michigan to dominate the Irish the way they did.  :o wow they looked great .

really ??? i did, ND just barely won lats year, and this year Michigan was healthy and more experienced, i honestly didn't think ND would score but a couple field goals? i don't like Quinn, and Michigan's Dbacks are faster and stronger than ND's receivers and Michigan has the 2 best D ends (as a tandem) in college, any team that is mostly passing is done against Michigan, maybe Ohio state will get some passes off, but Michigan can cheat safety's to double team :tipup:

HOOKEMNCOOKEM

« Reply #40 on: Sep 18, 2006, 09:09 AM »
Michigan 47  Notre Dame 21   :o :o :bowdown: :bowdown: Way to go Arch!! I didn't think the Wolves would hammer them like that, especially in South Bend. Michigan hasn't won a big game in a while. Good for them!! Oh and Arch, I don't think you have to worry about Iowa, after all Syracuse almost beat them.
I didn't come here to stay home.

archbishop

« Reply #41 on: Sep 18, 2006, 09:19 AM »
i always worry about iowa, they are one of those upset teams, even when they are bad, they seem to come up big in big games :-\ sometimes they flop, other times they take over ???

im not too woriied about ohio state :-\ maybe its wishful thinking ??? but michigan is a year older and better, its the last game of the year, and saywhat you want about carr, if he looses to ohio state, he may be needing to visit monster.com :tipup:

archbishop

« Reply #42 on: Sep 19, 2006, 10:36 AM »
wow, a good slam on charlie :laugh: the UM defensive cord. said that he doesnt understand why people think weiss is a genius, he has the same offensive attack as always and its easy to decipher, it only took him a week to go through the films and pick apart his style and come up with a D to stop quinn :o a pretty ballsy statement coming from a first year defensive cord. ??? but man, if this guy is this good now, i can see him and michigan going places :tipup:

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #43 on: Sep 19, 2006, 04:37 PM »
wow, a good slam on charlie :laugh: the UM defensive cord. said that he doesnt understand why people think weiss is a genius, he has the same offensive attack as always and its easy to decipher, it only took him a week to go through the films and pick apart his style and come up with a D to stop quinn :o a pretty ballsy statement coming from a first year defensive cord. ??? but man, if this guy is this good now, i can see him and michigan going places :tipup:

I sure hope he takes them places!

Fishing is life

MIRC!

archbishop

« Reply #44 on: Sep 23, 2006, 06:42 PM »
was that you i saw in the locker room after practice arch??? could you believe the looks of dismay on the irish faces after watching the film of the vanderbilt and central michigan games.confidence could be a problem saturday.lets just have fun watching this one arch and we will hook up after the game.   Fargin

still nothing a week later ???

well UM continues to roll, and looks like ND ticked off the spartans, this one should be a good game :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.