FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: THE CUP  (Read 3874 times)

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
THE CUP
« on: May 29, 2007, 10:30 AM »
The Ducks looked good last night, good physical play and swamming around the net. Emmery played one of the best games Ive seen him play. That won't last the whole series. Also The sens look soo quick campared to the ducks. Ottawa needs to play some d if they are gonna lift the hardware, can't rely just on the PP.
Hope that you see this is a hockey opinion of a fan from another team! Just wacthing the finals!
Internet heros give it a rest!

Buckski

Re: THE CUP
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2007, 11:51 AM »
2-0 ducks, man they played the body well. Like to see that puck control.
Slow on the goals scored, real defensive game.

jimmie333

• Fish On!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2007, 12:13 PM »
Ducks, Ducks, Ducks, don't just write of the Senators yet. After this weekend the series could be all tied up. If the Senators stop playing the dump and grind game, and take it to the next with a follower, the ducks will be in trouble. I coach a lot of hockey and once you get down by two games and headed back to your home rink, adjustments need to be made. I think the Senators will figure out the clutch and grabbing defense the ducks are playing, and once the refs decided to call the games like they did the whole season, the ducks will be in trouble. I am a die hard Bruins fan (don't laugh) and I think the series will change a lot on the next game. The main problem is thier is only fuve games left to play and the Sens need to win 4 of them. Big hole to dig yourself out of but I think they have enough offense to pull it off. Don't listen to Barry Melrose, he wears pink dress suits.

Go Bruins.

BJ

« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2007, 08:58 AM »
Excellent game last night with the Sens prevailing. Love playoff hockey. Pronger strikes again... Hope he gets suspended again. Like the way he plays but is getting a little too dirty lately. That was a cheap elbow last night.

Buckski

« Reply #4 on: Jun 04, 2007, 11:20 AM »
Yeah and alfie is a saint???? He better line another guy up and board him??
Yep pronger has some questionable hits and they deffinately warrant a suspension.
All games should be called the same whats' up with the inconsistencies, like a milkshake!!!!
Still think that the ducks will continue to play physical hockey and stand guys up at the blue line and make the plays happen. They should have watched the video from the previous series, the sens were not tested much with the puck.
Yeah they handle the puck pretty well down low in the off zone.

bugman1964

« Reply #5 on: Jun 04, 2007, 08:12 PM »
The Sens are looking good so far in the first, 1-0, end of 1.

nyr114

« Reply #6 on: Jun 04, 2007, 08:19 PM »
i think the ducks need to use their defensive players like neidermayer to pinch in and create opportunities for selanne. they seem to be letting ottawa take control of the neutral zone and make the plays. the ducks also don't seem to have an answer for mike fisher. he is making great plays defensively and offensively. the series will get better with each period.

Buckski

« Reply #7 on: Jun 05, 2007, 10:42 AM »
Great d by the ducks, yes offensive pressure and forecheck is definitely working.
They had no problem playing the body last night and pinching the D.
Good for the ducks they earned it.
The first goal for the sens was crap, NICE DIVE, MINIMAL CONTACT. Emmery is flamboyant at best.
He did make a nice stop in the second near the end, good mit save.

Well 3-1 and looking to go to Cali, I hear her singing already. They ducks are just too strong for the sens.

Buckski

« Reply #8 on: Jun 07, 2007, 11:05 AM »
THE CUP IN CALIFORNIA ??????????

CONGRATS TO THE DUCKS

TOO BAD FOR THE SENS AT LEAST THEY MADE IT TO THE FINALS

What a domination of a series

Good to see some players who deserved it getting to hoist it up, anyone notice that nobody toook a skate around the rink with the hardware??

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.