FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Crappie on worms at night  (Read 6122 times)

TimmyWill

Crappie on worms at night
« on: Jul 07, 2008, 11:32 AM »
I was fishing the other night right on the shore line in about 5 or 6 fow with a 3 way swivel rig.  With a nighty off the back and i was nailing nice crappie.  So i figured i would catch some more with minnows and not a bite.  That was very surprizing.  Any body else have better luck on worms than minnows for Crappies.

Neptune

Re: Crappie on worms at night
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 2008, 08:36 AM »
if you have them hitting worms, try small leaches, like the 1-2 inch size....hook them through the lip and let them swim and *BAMM*...have fun...

twistedmentality

« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2008, 11:58 PM »
I was fishing the other night right on the shore line in about 5 or 6 fow with a 3 way swivel rig.  With a nighty off the back and i was nailing nice crappie.  So i figured i would catch some more with minnows and not a bite.  That was very surprizing.  Any body else have better luck on worms than minnows for Crappies.

were you using a bottom set up or bobber ?

getthenet007

« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2009, 02:31 PM »
I was hitting them on worms last night... Not in the #s the people with fatheads were... But i was hitting them none the less!!

heine

« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2011, 12:22 PM »
if you have them hitting worms, try small leaches, like the 1-2 inch size....hook them through the lip and let them swim and *BAMM*...have fun...
hey neptune where do you go to catch them crappies?????

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.