FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: RECORD MEMBERS!  (Read 2959 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
RECORD MEMBERS!
« on: Nov 09, 2009, 02:38 PM »
  Just looked at the stats for September through October 2009, 142 new members, no other year even comes close, could break a record for November too! Almost broke a record high today also! Imagine how many members strong MFF would be if the lurkers signed on!!! Well back to raking leaves, hook some for me!  ;D  
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

Re: RECORD MEMBERS!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2009, 09:57 AM »
   5 more to go for a 3 month Fall RECORD!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

bunker killer

« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2009, 01:11 PM »
I see your in third now as posters go, but its a long clime from there!!

3days-15hours-6minutes more and your up on the top ten times on line here

SNAGGER

« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2009, 01:58 PM »
I see your in third now as posters go, but its a long clime from there!!

3days-15hours-6minutes more and your up on the top ten times on line here
  When I had dial up, just left the computer on 24 hrs, instead of waiting for it to load up! Not anymore!  GOOD BYE!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 14, 2009, 08:55 AM »
snagger  with the salmon river ,oswego ,and oneida threads being the most read....i think it's in direct relation to the snagger and trapper comedy post!...... not  bad for a couple river rats  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:........with any luck i'll see less saabs and volvos in the parking lots  and  more beat up pick ups and blazers ;D.........and a country  boy  can survive!
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

SNAGGER

« Reply #5 on: Nov 14, 2009, 09:04 AM »
snagger  with the salmon river ,oswego ,and oneida threads being the most read....i think it's in direct relation to the snagger and trapper comedy post!...... not  bad for a couple river rats  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:........with any luck i'll see less saabs and volvos in the parking lots  and  more beat up pick ups and blazers ;D.........and a country  boy  can survive!
      Hey I'm listening to "Simple Man" by Lynard Skynard right now!!!  ;D]
          Reminds me of my Old drinking Days!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #6 on: Nov 14, 2009, 06:57 PM »
MFF New York iz blowin up :flex:
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

« Reply #7 on: Nov 17, 2009, 03:07 AM »
MFF New York iz blowin up :flex:
          :flex:  NEW 3 MONTH RECORD!!!!   :flex: 
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 22, 2009, 01:20 PM »
i like talking both but salmon river  oneida and  oswego river are the bomb man :)
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

gaffed

« Reply #9 on: Nov 22, 2009, 04:05 PM »
hoorah!!THE MORE THE MERRYIER.what states are ahead,maine is one i believe.

ice wizard

« Reply #10 on: Nov 24, 2009, 03:30 PM »
Hey guys I have a place at the  Sandy Beach Campground between North and South Sandy Pond rate on the channel that connects the two. My wife is a school teacher and that is where her and my kids call home all summer, and I'm a commutter. The fishing is awesome up there, but the fishing is not to shabby done here in Binghamton. We have the Susquehanna and the Chenango and the Whitney Point Spillway which produce some nice sized Walleye. I would like to see more people from binghamton join our site and I'm sure our numbers will go up. I tell people all the time about this site, one can only do what can do.

SNAGGER

« Reply #11 on: Mar 15, 2010, 08:36 PM »
  January and February were new records, looks like March will be too...

March 2010  704  so far
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

perchpounderny

« Reply #12 on: Mar 15, 2010, 10:03 PM »
Hey guys I have a place at the  Sandy Beach Campground between North and South Sandy Pond rate on the channel that connects the two. My wife is a school teacher and that is where her and my kids call home all summer, and I'm a commutter. The fishing is awesome up there, but the fishing is not to shabby done here in Binghamton. We have the Susquehanna and the Chenango and the Whitney Point Spillway which produce some nice sized Walleye. I would like to see more people from binghamton join our site and I'm sure our numbers will go up. I tell people all the time about this site, one can only do what can do.
hey ice im from binghamton to i just found these sites a couple weeks ago

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.