FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660361 times)

esox v

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #90 on: Apr 28, 2010, 10:16 AM »

Wanna find the show you went to and get free downloads and streams? Try archive.org for some great szzt.
Your right !! !internet archive .org and then go to the live music section. All free downloads of the shows because the bands give it the Ok !! So not every band will be there.. only the cool ones.
 For jam bands I clips is cool as heck too. The archives have a bunch of free stuff that's audio and video. I have my PC linked to my samsung 67" HDTV and paradigm sound system. Its almost better than being there.   
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #91 on: Apr 28, 2010, 10:17 AM »
whats the best live show youve ever seen. mine was a black sabbath show. absolutly epic

JRSwillow

« Reply #92 on: Apr 28, 2010, 10:26 AM »
whats the best live show youve ever seen. mine was a black sabbath show. absolutly epic
that is sick,i wish i as around in the olden days

Drewdog

« Reply #93 on: Apr 28, 2010, 10:35 AM »
Live Shows...AC/DC,Judas Priest,Black Sabbath with DIO,Ozzy Blizzard of Oz Tour,Aerosmith, Godsmack, Shindown, Scorpians ,Uncle Ted Nugent of course,Grateful Dead,BOC,Theory of a Dead Man,Breaking Benjamins,Plenty of Others............DD  8) 8) 8)
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

cnypanfisher

« Reply #94 on: Apr 28, 2010, 10:42 AM »
Best all around experience would be summer Grateful Dead tour 1995, did all shows from Highgate to Chicago.

Best show experience for 1 concert, Pink Floyd in the Texas stadium, it was really good stuff. I lucked into those tickets too, they sold out 1 day added a swcond, it sold out in hours. This was before ticketmaster online as well.

Saw AC/DC 4 times, Angus Young, are you kidding me, he is a maniac on the guitar. I saw Eric Johnson 1 time as well, phenomenal.

cny

roadkill128

« Reply #95 on: Apr 28, 2010, 10:47 AM »
I cleaned up one of the lake topics yesterday.
It had gotten filled with a bunch of music related posts.
If you guys want to chat music, do it on this thread. We'll keep the other ones clean.
It seemed like a pretty hot topic, so I'll make a spot for you guys.
If you want to share a tune or video. Fire away.
Just be consciences of the fact that we are PG here. No cussing, ladies, yada, yada, yada.
I'll start it off. If you can guess the artist, you are the coolest  8) dude to post on the thread.
"We're taking over this town!"

Pantera.  Cowboys from H#$$
Opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employers.  Thank you, have a happy day and please drive through.

roadkill128

« Reply #96 on: Apr 28, 2010, 10:54 AM »
Skid,

I bounced the last Gwar show at the lost horizon.  good times hehehe.  Y'all forgot one of the greatest bands ever.  Social Distortion.
Opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employers.  Thank you, have a happy day and please drive through.

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #97 on: Apr 28, 2010, 11:33 AM »
Wow man. One cool thread. To answer your question BML.
Rage killed everyone at woodstock 99. But, Mushroomhead puts on one sic show. I also got to see D.B Daryll at northern lights with Damage Plan 3 days before the shooting in Ohio.
I don't think I could ever pick a favorite, but I love the lil shows. Five Finger puts on one heck of a gig.
Everyone throw horns up for D.B. Daryll Abbott. R.I.P.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

devo

« Reply #98 on: Apr 28, 2010, 01:12 PM »
DEVO,(of course), Scars On Broadway, Secret Machine,................

roadkill128

« Reply #99 on: Apr 28, 2010, 01:42 PM »
Slayer,

I agree about Mushroomhead puttin on a sick show.  Bounced for them and Twiztid at the lost.  I miss workin there....hahahah getting paid to catch cool shows.  it was great. We thought mushroomhead was gonna be a hippie band just bc of their name.  lol we were wrong.  worked kittie and skinlab's show too.  Worked biohazard and clutch....ahh the flood of memories....lol

KingPerch

« Reply #100 on: Apr 28, 2010, 01:45 PM »
that is sick,i wish i as around in the olden days
YOU missed some great times man!!!!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #101 on: Apr 28, 2010, 01:53 PM »
Oh man. I was absolutely hooked on Queensryche back in the day.
Geoff Tate and Ronnie James Dio singing a duet on MindcrimeII was amazing!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Queensryche was my favorite band, Second will be Dream Theater!!!! Gotta throw in some CULT, MINISTRY, MEGADEATH, and all the others that SNAGGER posted!!! Great times in the 80" were they not?? Man, I miss my mullet!!!! ;D EVERYBODY TOGETHER NOW.......BULLHORNS HIGH!!!!--KP :thumbup_smilie:  GOD BLESS THE METAL GODS!!!!! :bowdown:

KingPerch

« Reply #102 on: Apr 28, 2010, 01:55 PM »
I'm waiting for a post from kchamp..................................OH, Here it is........... BILLY SQUIER!!! :rotflol: :w00t: :clapping: NO NEW KIDS HERE PAL!!!!--KP ;D

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #103 on: Apr 28, 2010, 02:13 PM »
If you want a awesome radio station to listen to go to http://www.bigrradio.com  Go to 80s metal fm under all the diffrent channel's, Very little commercials and lot's of kick butt music! Best station ever! YOU MIGHT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT, IT'S WORTH IT!
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

SKUNK-MASTER

« Reply #104 on: Apr 28, 2010, 02:26 PM »
You are the coolest dude to post on the thread. 8). The artist would have been a lil more PC, but we'll take it.
Never got into the dead 'Dacker. But, I've got much respect for any artist that endures that industry for so many years.
Some find it odd that I am a peaceful dude. But, my music isn't so much.
very surprised to see pantera fans on mff :o    

pb brown 27"             pb walleye 23"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.