FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660420 times)

fishfry

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #585 on: Jun 15, 2010, 09:35 PM »
Smoke + halogen light + some heavy delay= guitar solo. Not the greatest, but it ruined me for life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqtGBpNYo9U&feature=related

Gamma Fish

« Reply #586 on: Jun 15, 2010, 09:39 PM »
You are such an opinionated Ol' Fart, but I'll still keep ya as a buddy! ;)
One thing to remember !   At my age, I've experienced things that you young bucks haven't had the chance to and maybe never will because the world is so different these days !   When I was growing up, we had great choices in music.   Now you have one.......................JUNK !     And nobody to compare it to ! :-\ :-\ :-\
   I saw Pink Floyd, Rush, Kansas, Styx, Led Zepplin, Grand Funk Railroad, Foghat, Leslie West & Mountain, Santana, etc, etc  for less than $4.00 a show !
You guys have to pay $70.00 to see Mudvayne, Nickleback, Seether and all the rest of those repetitive sounding, record company controlled wannabee bands who're muddying up the airwaves these days !

LONG LIVE CLASSIC ROCK !   ;D ;D ;D    Down with K-Rock and 95X !!     
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #588 on: Jun 15, 2010, 10:13 PM »
One thing to remember !   At my age, I've experienced things that you young bucks haven't had the chance to and maybe never will because the world is so different these days !   When I was growing up, we had great choices in music.   Now you have one.......................JUNK !     And nobody to compare it to ! :-\ :-\ :-\
   I saw Pink Floyd, Rush, Kansas, Styx, Led Zepplin, Grand Funk Railroad, Foghat, Leslie West & Mountain, Santana, etc, etc  for less than $4.00 a show !
You guys have to pay $70.00 to see Mudvayne, Nickleback, Seether and all the rest of those repetitive sounding, record company controlled wannabee bands who're muddying up the airwaves these days !

LONG LIVE CLASSIC ROCK !   ;D ;D ;D    Down with K-Rock and 95X !!     

Do not forget that I did grow up listining to classic also. Just also grew up through the 80 hairband phase, and the 90 grunge phase....all of which I love. I can also be found playing Jazz, oldies, and believe it...classical stuff. Love it all ;)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #589 on: Jun 16, 2010, 01:00 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12WzAeKZ4aA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaFlMEM3uIM

The darkest 3 chords in metal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BkhtJM8CqE&feature=related
NICE !!  ;) ;)  Someone who...."Gets It"   :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :clapping:

Myles Goodwyn Kick it !     April Wine !  Best band to ever come out of Nova Scotia !
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #590 on: Jun 16, 2010, 01:02 AM »
Do not forget that I did grow up listining to classic also. Just also grew up through the 80 hairband phase, and the 90 grunge phase....all of which I love. I can also be found playing Jazz, oldies, and believe it...classical stuff. Love it all ;)
And I commend you for that !       As far as the 80's hair band and 90's grunge  ::) ::) ::) ::) :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #591 on: Jun 16, 2010, 01:13 AM »
And I commend you for that !       As far as the 80's hair band and 90's grunge  ::) ::) ::) ::) :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dude......you know I will not accept the fact that you will not show any respect for a great vocalist,(when he was coherant)...Layne Staley, (RIP),  and a great guitarist,singer,songwriter...Jerry Cantrell, both from AIC.
I will accept ignorance, if ya have not spent much time listening to some of that band's classics, but no way I will ever allow you to try and say that there was not a multitude of talent there! Maybe not your cup of tea....but definately talent! ;)

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #592 on: Jun 16, 2010, 06:30 AM »
Rule of thumb for me has been as long as " Rolling with my Homies" or "Im gonna bust a cap in ya" followed by electronic sound clips from and e.k.g. meter aren't playing I'm good with it... I can listen to Credence or I can listen to Nirvana..... whatever thay wan to call that other stuff they can...
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

KingPerch

« Reply #593 on: Jun 16, 2010, 07:25 AM »
I guess I should have looked at these before I posted.  Would have saved a lot of typing  ;D ;D

Oh...it's about darn time you posted something good !! ;D ;D
Then, you'll like this one!!!! Met the band 805 a few years back at the Dream Theater and YES concert. A friend of mine who sings for a band outta Watertown, SHAGNASTY, knows 805 well and introduced me to them. Great guys and a great band!!!!! I'm not an 'Ol Buzzard yet, GAMMA, but, remember these bands well!!!! Do you remember the band Jolly Roger outta Syracuse??? Another great band. My friend, Mark Caruana played guitar for them for a few years. Rock On!!!!--KP 8)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9bk48oYD3Y
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

mr.clean

« Reply #594 on: Jun 16, 2010, 10:00 AM »
King Perch-Gamma Fish thank you for the replies and updates. I do not believe I ever saw Alec Star was only at S.U.N.Y. Cobbleskill for a semester and a half . Besides my room mate who was from the Utica-Rome area ,the owner of a bar called  The Rafters or Rafters in Cobbleskill recommended coming to see the New York Flyers. In particular he mentioned the lead guitarist. Only saw the New York Flyers twice once in Cobbleskill and at a club in Middletown,NY. .
  Dee Synder of Twisted Sister used to and may still disc jockey on sation WPDH out of Poughkeepsie,NY. one or two days a week. Strange to see them preforming without the make up and costumes.
  Steve

KingPerch

fishfry

eyedoktr

Pete Lewis

KingPerch

« Reply #598 on: Jun 16, 2010, 12:06 PM »
Sorry it took so long eyedoktr!!! LOL!!--KP 8)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #599 on: Jun 17, 2010, 01:08 AM »
Gotta do it men.... this one made me a married man...I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X8Ic86Hx3w

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.