FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660401 times)

Gamma Fish

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #645 on: Jun 25, 2010, 01:50 AM »
Hey Gamma, wore my Yankee's suck shirt today just for you.
Not that I think they do, don't really care about major league sports. But the reactions from some people are priceless.
I like it !   ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #646 on: Jun 25, 2010, 10:19 AM »
Here ya go KP  !    This should make your day............................if I don't get there first with a can of lighter fluid and a match ! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/spo/1808808441.html
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #647 on: Jun 25, 2010, 11:22 AM »
Here ya go KP  !    This should make your day............................if I don't get there first with a can of lighter fluid and a match ! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/spo/1808808441.html
GOD DANG YANKEES, now if the Red Sox were to win 27 World Series everyone would love the RED SOX!!!!!!---KPJr. :cursing: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

KingPerch Jr.

« Reply #648 on: Jun 25, 2010, 11:30 AM »
One thing to remember !   At my age, I've experienced things that you young bucks haven't had the chance to and maybe never will because the world is so different these days !   When I was growing up, we had great choices in music.   Now you have one.......................JUNK !     And nobody to compare it to ! :-\ :-\ :-\
   I saw Pink Floyd, Rush, Kansas, Styx, Led Zepplin, Grand Funk Railroad, Foghat, Leslie West & Mountain, Santana, etc, etc  for less than $4.00 a show !
You guys have to pay $70.00 to see Mudvayne, Nickleback, Seether and all the rest of those repetitive sounding, record company controlled wannabee bands who're muddying up the airwaves these days !

LONG LIVE CLASSIC ROCK !   ;D ;D ;D    Down with K-Rock and 95X !!    
Here's some Boston!!!!--- KpJr.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTFD5DZwK7g&playnext_from=TL&videos=wb7YUfxemL0&feature=feedrec
Red Sox!

KingPerch

« Reply #649 on: Jun 25, 2010, 12:52 PM »
Hey Gamma, wore my Yankee's suck shirt today just for you.
Not that I think they do, don't really care about major league sports. But the reactions from some people are priceless.
You can certainly think what my reaction would be..... :whistling: BUT, I'll play nice!!!! ;D--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #650 on: Jun 25, 2010, 12:54 PM »
GOD DANG YANKEES, now if the Red Sox were to win 27 World Series everyone would love the RED SOX!!!!!!---KPJr. :cursing: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Remember who pays for your fishing habits  KP JR!!!!!--KP Sr. ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #651 on: Jun 25, 2010, 01:14 PM »
Ht and Gamma bickering back and forth all the while....funny. Crappiekiller always picking on FM's weight ...Hilarious. KP. JR. on Gamma's side of the baseball circle......priceless!! :clapping: How does that make ya feel KP? LOL

KingPerch Jr.

« Reply #652 on: Jun 25, 2010, 04:30 PM »
Remember who pays for your fishing habits  KP JR!!!!!--KP Sr. ;D
I do for most of our stuff!!!!!--Kp Jr, ;D :P
Red Sox!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #653 on: Jun 26, 2010, 07:47 AM »
Here's one for today's festivities !     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NowqPTLAtAk
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #654 on: Jun 26, 2010, 06:00 PM »
Ht and Gamma bickering back and forth all the while....funny. Crappiekiller always picking on FM's weight ...Hilarious. KP. JR. on Gamma's side of the baseball circle......priceless!! :clapping: How does that make ya feel KP? LOL
Who are the RED SOX???????--KP 8)

KingPerch Jr.

« Reply #655 on: Jun 28, 2010, 10:02 AM »
Why don't you ask SNAGGER!!!!!???? HUH?Lets just put it this way, the way the yankees have been playing isn't all that great and the RED SOX are playing better this year!!! the yanks aren't getting another ring this year!!!!!!HAHAHAHa--- RED SOX RULE YANKEES DROOL!!!! ;D ;D :clapping: :clapping: :nono:
Red Sox!

KingPerch

« Reply #656 on: Jun 28, 2010, 10:16 AM »
Keep it up Jr.!!! I'll have a talk with the mod on here and have you removed for awhile!!! :P LOL!! We'll see about that # 28!!!!! ;) Prchslyr, you seeing all this???? LOL!! Kids..... Gotta love 'em!!!--KP 8)

pyle

« Reply #657 on: Jun 28, 2010, 01:17 PM »
Keep it up Jr.!!! I'll have a talk with the mod on here and have you removed for awhile!!! :P LOL!! We'll see about that # 28!!!!! ;) Prchslyr, you seeing all this???? LOL!! Kids..... Gotta love 'em!!!--KP 8)

I'm not against hitting kids :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :rotflol:

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #658 on: Jun 28, 2010, 01:27 PM »

the  key  word  here  son  is  "were"  and  at present rates  the  red   sox  will win  27  world  series  ....  387  years  from now!  now  those  are  simple  facts!  the  yankees  win the  world  series   ever  3.87 years!  which  makes  there record  the  best in  any major  sport  EVER  ...plain  simple  truth !

boston   is the home  of  aerosmith ...  so  i'll  give  them that....

interesting   baseball  is  deciding   weteher or  not  to  change the  name  of the world  series   to the   bronx  bash ...just  because  it's  played   there  so much   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

KingPerch

« Reply #659 on: Jun 28, 2010, 01:34 PM »
I'm not against hitting kids :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :rotflol:
I've got a VERY competitive son here Pyle!!!! It's all good!! Trap, Glad your one of many, the proud, a YANKEES FAN!! Jr. is standing right here next to me and laughing at Both of us!!!  He'll learn!!!! ;D Tightlines!--KP 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.