FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660431 times)

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #900 on: Jul 25, 2010, 08:33 PM »
Awesome day indeed for  a concert,don't forget Lou gramm Wednesday night!
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

Gamma Fish

« Reply #901 on: Jul 26, 2010, 12:21 AM »
Love having a radio in my boat, When the fishing get's slow the radio goes' on, A little QUEENSRYCHE, DISTURBED, GODSMACK, The list goes' on!
Makes me want to mount a potato cannon on my bow and take target practice ! ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #902 on: Jul 26, 2010, 12:23 AM »
Awesome day indeed for  a concert,don't forget Lou gramm Wednesday night!
I'll be doing the guitar tech gig that night for my buddies band so I'll be on stage/back stage all evening !   Hopefully, it won't get too hot outside again !
Plastics are Fantastic !

FISH ON

« Reply #903 on: Jul 27, 2010, 08:15 PM »
Gamma, The Wednesday night concert's are canceled for the rest of the year! What's up with that crap? Probably something to do with our great city of syracuse     url]Syracuse (WSYR-TV) - The concert promoter that organizes the Wednesdays on the Water shows has announced the cancellation of the three final concerts of the 2010 season.

The cancelled shows were scheduled for Wednesdays July 28, August 4, and August 11. Five shows were already held in this year's series.

Marc Albert, of Concert Promoter NCS Events, says he had to cancel the remaining Wednesdays on the Water concerts because of dwindling attendance and concession revenue. He says the events were losing money and ending them at this point allowed him to get all his vendors paid off instead of digging his business into a deeper hole.

Albert says he would like to see concerts return to the Inner Harbor but he can't shoulder the responsibility of turning a profit by himself. "If people don't come to free concerts, how can you expect them to show up for a paid concert?" he says.
[/url]

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #904 on: Jul 27, 2010, 08:53 PM »

Heres one of my favorites from the Summer of "98" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4v5Dq3VHWY

and one from the summer of "94"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzbCsfDhPg
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #905 on: Jul 27, 2010, 09:52 PM »
Gamma, The Wednesday night concert's are canceled for the rest of the year! What's up with that crap? Probably something to do with our great city of syracuse     url]Syracuse (WSYR-TV) - The concert promoter that organizes the Wednesdays on the Water shows has announced the cancellation of the three final concerts of the 2010 season.

The cancelled shows were scheduled for Wednesdays July 28, August 4, and August 11. Five shows were already held in this year's series.

Marc Albert, of Concert Promoter NCS Events, says he had to cancel the remaining Wednesdays on the Water concerts because of dwindling attendance and concession revenue. He says the events were losing money and ending them at this point allowed him to get all his vendors paid off instead of digging his business into a deeper hole.

Albert says he would like to see concerts return to the Inner Harbor but he can't shoulder the responsibility of turning a profit by himself. "If people don't come to free concerts, how can you expect them to show up for a paid concert?" he says.
[/url]
Sad situation but the writing was on the wall.    Sure they're free shows but the cost of refreshments and food was rediculous and that's why the vendors weren't making the money.        The sponsor money just wasn't there this year either.  :-\
  It was kind of an oxymoron with 95X being the major sponsor and they NEVER play any classic rock on their station ! ::) ::) ::)
The Market Block party isn't doing much better.   Someone needs to take this bull by the horns and make it happen again !
   I'm going to head to Lockport or Utica for their concert series until the end of the season !
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #906 on: Jul 27, 2010, 11:23 PM »
Sad situation but the writing was on the wall.    Sure they're free shows but the cost of refreshments and food was rediculous and that's why the vendors weren't making the money.        The sponsor money just wasn't there this year either.  :-\
  It was kind of an oxymoron with 95X being the major sponsor and they NEVER play any classic rock on their station ! ::) ::) ::)
The Market Block party isn't doing much better.   Someone needs to take this bull by the horns and make it happen again !
   I'm going to head to Lockport or Utica for their concert series until the end of the season !

There ya go in just a few simple words Gamma. Sponsorship is not there! Isn't that the epitome of Syracuse now days? When times were good, I was willing to spend heavy money on ad's and marketing. Them days have gone away for the most part in the surrounding Syracuse areas in my opinion. What a waste.... considering that we have some of the most talented and versatile musicians and artists in the nation! ???

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #907 on: Jul 28, 2010, 08:04 AM »
There ya go in just a few simple words Gamma. Sponsorship is not there! Isn't that the epitome of Syracuse now days? When times were good, I was willing to spend heavy money on ad's and marketing. Them days have gone away for the most part in the surrounding Syracuse areas in my opinion. What a waste.... considering that we have some of the most talented and versatile musicians and artists in the nation! ???
What are you doing at 12:30 in the morning on here. Don't you guys sleep!!!!!! ;D ;D
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

1fish@atime

« Reply #908 on: Jul 28, 2010, 08:47 AM »
Yup Jr, eat, sleep and breath MFF

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #909 on: Jul 28, 2010, 09:58 AM »
As ya get older JR. The body requires less sleep, cause it stops growing, and starts shrinking. So if we stay awake...we age slower. ;)

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #910 on: Jul 28, 2010, 10:24 AM »
1fish. 'Ya forgot FISH man! Or was that intentional in reference to Gamma?!?!
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

1fish@atime

« Reply #911 on: Jul 28, 2010, 11:40 AM »
No lately this is as close to fishing as I'm getting...

KingPerch

« Reply #912 on: Jul 28, 2010, 04:09 PM »

Heres one of my favorites from the Summer of "98" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4v5Dq3VHWY

and one from the summer of "94"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzbCsfDhPg
GOOD DIGGIN' Right there SNAGGER!!! Creed actually has alot of great songs!!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

FISH ON

« Reply #913 on: Jul 28, 2010, 08:20 PM »
80s Metal Power Ballads from A-Z http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZBV0VABlQ

80s Metal Bands - The Early Years (1980-1984)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG3i-F77mV4&feature=related

FISH ON

« Reply #914 on: Jul 28, 2010, 09:03 PM »
In case you haven't been smacked lately!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYj0Zmfbpo

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.