FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660986 times)

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1035 on: Aug 09, 2010, 09:28 PM »
No offense but ...............

NICKLEBACK SUCKS !!! :sick: :sick: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sick: :sick:
I hate to say it guys, but I'm with Gamma No Fish on this one! :P
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1036 on: Aug 09, 2010, 10:00 PM »

OK 2 against one, I'm going to have to pull a KP on you now!!! :w00t: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGcPYD-R-Y
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1037 on: Aug 09, 2010, 10:05 PM »

Just kidding, heres a great mellow song!!! One of my favorites!! Dokkenhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd-gvYfIVjc
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1038 on: Aug 09, 2010, 10:17 PM »
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

FISH ON

« Reply #1039 on: Aug 09, 2010, 10:23 PM »
I'm Agreeing with Gamma, To much Nickel Back on the air. It seems like every week they had a new song coming out that kind of sounded the same? My opinion!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1040 on: Aug 09, 2010, 10:25 PM »
I'm Agreeing with Gamma, To much Nickel Back on the air. It seems like every week they had a new song coming out that kind of sounded the same? My opinion!
  3 against one, I said I was in a mellow mood already, hey good stuff Johnny B Jiggin, makes me feel like I'm out on the Town again. ;D
   Kp go find some Elton John.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

FISH ON

« Reply #1041 on: Aug 09, 2010, 10:26 PM »

OK 2 against one, I'm going to have to pull a KP on you now!!! :w00t: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGcPYD-R-Y

SNAG, Don't go getting soft bro!

FISH ON

« Reply #1042 on: Aug 09, 2010, 10:39 PM »
Found my new fishing boat Up to A-Bay this weekend at Pirate's Weekend! Not too good for trolling though!http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/oneidaeyes/DSCF3202.jpg

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1043 on: Aug 10, 2010, 12:21 AM »
Kind of sounded the same ??      That's why I hate their music !    It's controlled by the record company.  After their first hit, they were told to reproduce that same sound...............and they did  ::) ::) ::) ::)
  What a dreadful band !      I'd rather listen to Creed..........................NOT !!

Try this to get some motivation !     You young punks don't know what you missed  !    ;D ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD6nrhNQGNg
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishfry

Chainsaw

« Reply #1045 on: Aug 10, 2010, 04:43 AM »
The KISS concert at Saratoga Performing Arts is getting a big boost now. It's out front on my MSN homepage. Darn. I thought there'd be fewer people so we didn't have to arrive so early for a good spot on the lawn. My friends 18 year old son wants to go as do many of his young friends. I'm mildly surprised since KISS has been touring for 36 years now.

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1046 on: Aug 10, 2010, 06:09 AM »
Kind of sounded the same ??      That's why I hate their music !    It's controlled by the record company.  After their first hit, they were told to reproduce that same sound...............and they did  ::) ::) ::) ::)
  What a dreadful band !      I'd rather listen to Creed..........................NOT !!

Try this to get some motivation !     You young punks don't know what you missed  !    ;D ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD6nrhNQGNg
yep you are old therefore you listen to old peoples music  :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1047 on: Aug 10, 2010, 06:54 AM »

I'll fess up though. I saw them live at SPAC in Saratoga last year. The tune, If today was your last day, had already struck a chord with me. I went to the show the day our families greatest fisherman passed. Great uncle Dick. If not for him, I would have been in front of an X-Box rotting my brain for all these years. I absolutely lost it when they played that tune. I still choke up when I hear the tune.
I'll give Nickelback the one song. And guys, there is no better way to pack a place with more 18-35 year old ladies than to have a Nickelback show. The scenery kept me chipper  ;D during the show. I'm sure uncle Dick was chillin right there with me.
I'll take that one back.  ;D

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1048 on: Aug 10, 2010, 07:02 AM »

1fish@atime

« Reply #1049 on: Aug 10, 2010, 07:11 AM »
I agree with Gamma on the record company ruining a decent band. Maybe after they make enough money they will
Go Mathews on them...LOL
I have to admit I did listen to the kids CD of Nickelback. Haven't any of the newer stuff, hear it on the radio and isn't something to spend my money on.
You going to the party tomorrow night Slyr?? Sounds like it will be a fun time and good show.
It's nice when a group has a song that has meaning to your life, I have had many through the years. God bless uncle Dick, and the memories he gave you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.