FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660338 times)

roadkill128

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1230 on: Sep 01, 2010, 09:07 AM »
The only thing I didn't like about Tennessee was the summer heat and humidity !       :o :o   Other than that, it's the second most beautiful state behind New York and has the most opportunities for the outdoosman besides New York ! !
  I will return to Tennessee to live one day !..........for 3 months out of the year !! ;D ;D

I dont know about the second...Alaska and texas factor in, with montana in the competition. lol gamma, how ya been buddy?  lost ten lbs eh? after eating several of those tacos i bet you lose 40 to 50 lbs lol
Opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employers.  Thank you, have a happy day and please drive through.

KingPerch

« Reply #1231 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:19 PM »
going to see lady antebellum tomorrow nite with the wifey to be.  thank god for free tickets, a parking pass and free shows at the fair lol
wow hard to believe 17.5 days til the knot gets tied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE&ob=av2e hey roadkill, just found your wedding song bro!!!! LOL!!--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #1232 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:21 PM »
I couldn't handle 2 seconds of 30 Seconds to Mars.............................and Justin Bieber should have a bullseye on his back !  ;D ;D    OH, He does!!

Lady Antebellum kicks A$$ !    If it wasn't 90 degrees out and I had someone to push my wheelchair, I'd go  ;D

Instead, I'll be @ River Rock in Phoenix mowing down some awesome $1 beef tacos and washing them down with some of the finest cactus juice in the land !  ;) ;D ;D   Sure beats the dollar menu and McDonalds and BK !!
Make sure you stay in Pheonix after eating those nasty $1 beef boritos!!! :sick: :azn: I'll loan Ya 50.00 so you can have a nice steak dinner!!!! LOL!!--KP 8)

KingPerch

« Reply #1233 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:23 PM »
I don't see any lightening up in Gamma's future with $1 tacos.       :D :D
OH, He'll be lighting up alright!! ;D--KP

roadkill128

« Reply #1234 on: Sep 01, 2010, 03:11 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE&ob=av2e hey roadkill, just found your wedding song bro!!!! LOL!!--KP ;D

LMAO KP, no that is the song for getting the rythm for chest compressions during CPR.
Opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employers.  Thank you, have a happy day and please drive through.

KingPerch

« Reply #1235 on: Sep 01, 2010, 03:17 PM »
LMAO KP, no that is the song for getting the rythm for chest compressions during CPR.
;D I never knew that was the song for CPR, Thought this one was!!--KP 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwLxg-yvEmc

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1236 on: Sep 01, 2010, 09:59 PM »
I couldn't handle 2 seconds of 30 Seconds to Mars.............................and Justin Bieber should have a bullseye on his back !  ;D ;D

Lady Antebellum kicks A$$ !    If it wasn't 90 degrees out and I had someone to push my wheelchair, I'd go  ;D

Instead, I'll be @ River Rock in Phoenix mowing down some awesome $1 beef tacos and washing them down with some of the finest cactus juice in the land !  ;) ;D ;D   Sure beats the dollar menu and McDonalds and BK !!

Gamma, She was very good. Be glad you didn't go, You wouldn't be able to get your chair through the crowd! LOL I've never seen so many people in chevy court! Holy Crap unbelievable.  FISH ON
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1237 on: Sep 02, 2010, 01:38 AM »
Gamma, She was very good. Be glad you didn't go, You wouldn't be able to get your chair through the crowd! LOL I've never seen so many people in chevy court! Holy Crap unbelievable.  FISH ON
The news babes said it was a total nut house at Chevy court last night !    I'm saving up my energy for the Rush concert tonight !    I'm gonna need it ! ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

roadkill128

« Reply #1238 on: Sep 02, 2010, 11:14 AM »
KP, yeah the beat is dead on for the rythm to do it right...lol  Lady antebellum was amazing last nite.  Chevy court was packed!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1239 on: Sep 02, 2010, 12:30 PM »
My boss took his son to that last nite and said it was nuts..  He said people were pasing out left and right...
A bad video of last nite..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1240 on: Sep 02, 2010, 01:14 PM »
I think I managed to hear Tom Petty's Free Falling song from that video.

roadkill128

« Reply #1241 on: Sep 02, 2010, 01:25 PM »
FM, they did a pretty good cover of free falling.

heres one from the 90's for yall lol.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1242 on: Sep 02, 2010, 03:46 PM »
R U S H
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #1243 on: Sep 02, 2010, 03:48 PM »
SLOW DOWN THERE 'OL TIMER.... WOULDN"T WANT YOU TO THROW OUT YOUR BACK!!!!--KP  have fun tonight!!

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #1244 on: Sep 03, 2010, 06:28 AM »
Rush was unbelievable.... I shot some video I'm gonna uppload to yyoutube soometime today... nothing special... but ill p?ost some if you guys would like..
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.