FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CFL Football  (Read 7907 times)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
CFL Football
« on: Jun 09, 2004, 10:01 PM »
All right now!!! Since hockey is over let's talk football. First of all my favourite NFL team is the dallas cheerleaders oh sorry the Dallas cowboys. ;) ;) Since I live in Canada and in the province of manitoba it has to be the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. What is everyones prediction for the season and hey how about the Grey Cup. I predict it is coming to Winnipeg. Go Bombers Go. Bombers will finish with a 12-6 record and will beat Toronto in the grey cup.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
Re: CFL Football
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2004, 05:07 PM »
Bigwalleye,  Wouldn't that beat all!  A Canadian Dallas Cowboys fan, guess they need fans from somewhere other than the US.... ;D ;D  No self respecting Yankee likes the Cowboys, (except the cheerleaders!) ;D

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2004, 09:40 PM »
Oh come out of the closet barleydog. We all know you love the cowboys ;) ;)

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2004, 11:22 AM »
I'm a Stampeders fan, to bad there gunna suck tho this year. Nothing beats 30,000 people and a tailgate party. I have season tickets and don't miss a game if i'm in town.

Cheers,
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Barleydog

« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2004, 03:47 PM »
Yup!  and I'm also a Montreal Canadians fan, a Yankees fan, and a LA Lakers fan!  There the closet door is open! ;D

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
« Reply #5 on: Jun 11, 2004, 05:01 PM »
The Saskatchewan Rough Riders rule the CFL the only team that can stay alive even after lossing to the banjo playing hicks LOL .The Riders are going to take home the Grey Cup this year. Go Riders Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!
River Fishing Rules

TJ

« Reply #6 on: Jun 11, 2004, 11:44 PM »
All right now!!! Since hockey is over let's talk football. First of all my favourite NFL team is the dallas cheerleaders oh sorry the Dallas cowboys. ;) ;) Since I live in Canada and in the province of manitoba it has to be the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. What is everyones prediction for the season and hey how about the Grey Cup. I predict it is coming to Winnipeg. Go Bombers Go. Bombers will finish with a 12-6 record and will beat Toronto in the grey cup.
Oh, not good big wally, I'm a Oakland Raiders fan and we hate Dallas! Also cheer for the Sask Riders, so we are natural enemys!

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #7 on: Jun 14, 2004, 04:21 PM »

Oh, not good big wally, I'm a Oakland Raiders fan and we hate Dallas!

I don't know anything whatsoever about this CFL junk but I do hate the oakland raiders, and guess what I AM A BRONCOS FAN!!!!!!!!!

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #8 on: Jun 14, 2004, 09:45 PM »
TFB CfL junk. Strong statement from one that calls himself Troutfishingbear. CFL junk now that has to be the statement of the month ::) ::) ::)

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
« Reply #9 on: Jun 15, 2004, 10:58 AM »
the CFL rules ;D football GO RIDERS GO !!!!!! ;D
River Fishing Rules

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #10 on: Jun 15, 2004, 09:50 PM »
You are so right FF. I would however reconsider who you are picking for. ;) ;)

Barleydog

« Reply #11 on: Jun 16, 2004, 12:14 AM »
You know the CFL isn't that bad!  Bigger field, bad weather, and under-payed players make for good football.  I think the NFL brass could learn a thing or two by watching the CFL.  Hell there's probably an affiliation between the two, but the CFL is a little more about playing football rather than how much money each player gets from soup commercials.   Ya get kinda tired of all the hype with our beloved NFL with all those over-payed cry babies, inclosed and artificial turf stadiums, and bandwagon fans.
I love, I mean REALLY REALLY LOVE my Packers, and all that the tradition in the NFL.  However! the NFL has been mismanaged for years under Paul Tagliabue and his blind hentchmen.  The Super Bowl halftime show,(rappers bleepfest and booby gate)  players under contract sitting out for more playing time or even more greasy money they don't even deserve to play FOOTBALL! (Mike McKenzie), Coaches like Mooch and Dan Reeves getting challenged by players on the sidelines (Vince Lombardi is turning in his grave!), drugs (1/2 the Cowboys), wife beaters (1/2 the Cowboys) "just teasin' Big Walleye! ;D ;D ;D , murderers (Smith from the Panthers), associates to murder (Ray Lewis),  Problems with the Refs who are not consistant or run a game into the ground with a yellow flag free-for-all (Jerry boy and his geriatric crew of has beens), team owners taking thier team hostage for more city bucks, Corperation sponsorship, or worse baiting loyal fans with moving the beloved team to "gasp!" L.A. (1/2 the league, Paul Tagliabue tells all the teams at the spring conferences the past two years that he "really want's a team in such a large market.")  What a bugger he is!  Hey what happened to the Rams Paul? 
Anyways, anytime I have been lucky enough to catch a CFL game, it's been a good one!  Beats NFL Europe or Arena league eh? :D ;D 

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #12 on: Jun 16, 2004, 04:47 AM »
BARLEYDOG PLEASE TELL ME MY dALLAS CHEERLEADERS ARE NOT USING DRUGS.  ;) ;) ;D

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #13 on: Jun 16, 2004, 09:09 AM »
If you consider silicone to be a drug, I'd say the Cowboys cheerleaders are drug addicts ;D Go Cowboys! ;) :D

-Zach

Barleydog

« Reply #14 on: Jun 16, 2004, 12:13 PM »
Silicone LOA!!!  How about the "Raiderettes?"  You'd have to be on drugs dancing half naked in front of Al Davis and those fans....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.