FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Suffix 832 Line : On sale at Canadian Tire  (Read 1618 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Suffix 832 Line : On sale at Canadian Tire
« on: Mar 29, 2011, 10:53 AM »
Hey guys, for those interested Canadian Tire has the Suffix 832 line on sale for $14.99 (down from $23.99). I picked up 4 spools over the last couple days, I know Kingston still has over 20 spools available (20lb, 30lb & 50lb)

the jigs up

Re: Suffix 832 Line : On sale at Canadian Tire
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Your lucky you found some. I went to 3 stores and all sold out. They checked the directory and no one has it in the GTA. Settled for a couple rain checks.

I did notice they had a Suffix Superbraid Fuse (10 lb) regular price for only $11.99? I bought a spool of it just in case. It looks like good stuff, who knows I never used Suffix before only Power Pro.

I'm going to try to re spool all my rods this year with braid and use Fluorocarbon leaders. That should keep me busy before Wally opener.
BORN TO FISH...FORCED TO WORK... TO PAY FOR FISHING...

the jigs up

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2011, 09:51 PM »
They also have a respectable spinning combo for 30 bucks on sale right now. It's a Quantum...

Good enough for a spare or great for a kids rod. Worth checking out for $30.

the jigs up

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2011, 08:55 PM »
Finally got my Suffix 832 from back order. Can't beat the  price 14 bucks. Bought the 10 and 20 lb test. Now gotta find time to respool all my rods. I have a nice selection of braid and fluorocarbon now.

Couldn't pass up the deal on the Abu Garcia spinning combo for $29 on sale from $79. This is obviously not a "pro" grade rod but it rocks for 30 bucks. Just what I needed another rod :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.