FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: does anybody fish here?  (Read 6405 times)

bassfisher32

does anybody fish here?
« on: Sep 29, 2004, 01:11 PM »
just wondering were to fish in houston?

Chongo

Re: does anybody fish here?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2004, 03:41 PM »
I hope this not to late to help out. I live fifty miles south of Houston on the gulf. For the latest fishing report and places check out fishcoastaltexas.com. I am a moderator as well as one of the original mebers. Now if some one can help me out, I am in Boca Raton, Fl for the nest 5 or 6 days and need a place to fish (salt water please). I sould be back after the first of the year and will be working on both sides of the state.

Thanks in advance,

Chongo

reubenpa

« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2004, 04:14 PM »
welcome chongo11
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

bassfisher32

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2005, 05:34 AM »
not to late been over in iceshanty wishing i was back in mass just working alot so not much time to fish

G.Horne

« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2005, 06:28 AM »
Why would you want to be in Mass ??? I live there it sucks. I would much rather be in Texas bass fishing. I could buy 5 houses in Texas for what one would cost me in Mass >:(

bassfisher32

« Reply #5 on: Nov 10, 2005, 07:49 PM »
true about the house thing but i miss icefishing i live in the city [houston] so there isnt any close fishing spots . i grew up in marlboro ma i could fish atleast 15 lakes or ponds within 20 min but just dont know were to go yet were in mass are ya?

G.Horne

« Reply #6 on: Nov 23, 2005, 03:41 PM »
I live in Taunton on Lake Sabbatia 8) We will be ice fishing soon maybe by the end of Dec.  I was looking at houses around Dallas/Fort Worth they  are real cheap and there is like 15 big lakes to fish all in a short drive.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.