FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Info requested on fishing near Utica  (Read 4063 times)

Sandman

• Loud pipes save lives
Info requested on fishing near Utica
« on: Mar 12, 2004, 08:03 AM »
Son of Sandman attends a college outside Utica. He would love to shore fish somewhere close and when I visit take a boat and launch somewhere.  Any help is appreciated.
Mobil Launch Team - 2 , 5th MAC SOG
de Opresso liber

eyedoktr

Re: Info requested on fishing near Utica
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2004, 09:16 AM »
son of sandman in college ??  I hadn't given it any thought but I guess we've known each other longer than I would've figured. I remember those days when he was just a little guy down at my place on Honeoye. OOOOOH, I'm old.
Pete Lewis

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2004, 09:44 AM »
Im me with ? I'm pretty farmilliar with the area what kind of fishing you looking for the utica area is not a good catch and eat area but theres fish to be caught if your just looking for fun
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

Sandman

• Loud pipes save lives
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2004, 09:25 PM »
Im me with ? I'm pretty farmilliar with the area what kind of fishing you looking for the utica area is not a good catch and eat area but theres fish to be caught if your just looking for fun
I tapped you a note through iceshanty. Hope you got it and THANKS for the info. Hope to return the favor.
de Opresso liber

Sandman

• Loud pipes save lives
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2004, 09:31 PM »
son of sandman in college ??  I hadn't given it any thought but I guess we've known each other longer than I would've figured. I remember those days when he was just a little guy down at my place on Honeoye. OOOOOH, I'm old.
The little guy ain't so little anymore. I asked him today if he remembered you. He said "yeah, he had a dog I played with while you and him sat around and drank beer"!
Time flies. And Pete, we may be getting old but we are definately getting better.
de Opresso liber

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.