FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472149 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #405 on: Oct 26, 2015, 12:15 AM »

Glad to hear from ya sully

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #406 on: Oct 26, 2015, 07:29 AM »
Sully is out, now we will know if the perch are really biting. Good luck Sully

shut up and fish

NNY Fisherman

« Reply #407 on: Oct 26, 2015, 08:11 AM »
I generally read the Die Hard thread a couple times of week. I guess I am a bit of a "lurker" in that I never post but I enjoy reading about the lake as I have really enjoyed the night bite for many years. I know there are a few on here that have consistent luck but it appears as a whole the fishing seems a bit down. My spots have been spotty at best, nothing like in past years. I am forced to change locations way more than in the past. I am seeing quite a lot of eyes but they do not seem to want top hit.
Anyone else in this situation ?

riot609

• best time to fish when its rainin & when it aint!
« Reply #408 on: Oct 26, 2015, 08:31 AM »
my luck on Oneida this fall has been hit or miss few nights I've had three within tens mins other nights I've moved three times and fished for two hrs for two might be time to put the waders on move out form shore just a bit last year had lots of luck casting out that extra 20-30 yards also seems water has been supper clear and still or just rolling in.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #409 on: Oct 26, 2015, 08:53 PM »
tried again tonight for some walleyes. nothing again ! It was way to bright out there with the hunters moon. It's supposed to cloud up tomorrow. hopefully it will make them eat !!   Sully...

coachwarner

« Reply #410 on: Oct 26, 2015, 11:57 PM »
tried again tonight for some walleyes. nothing again ! It was way to bright out there with the hunters moon. It's supposed to cloud up tomorrow. hopefully it will make them eat !!   Sully...
Release and Rueben like it when its bright they say ya can see em better  :w00t: We ended up landing 10 eyes tonight and a bonus 8 striper. Here are a couple 21" we each threw back  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

reeleyz

« Reply #411 on: Oct 27, 2015, 04:59 AM »
Great job guys.

filetandrelease

« Reply #412 on: Oct 27, 2015, 05:48 AM »

That ding bat Reuben made it sound easy , well we fished 3 spots , Reuben seemed to have the right presentation, I had to work much harder , I missed a few before landing one ,ran into R-jam last night he had a bit of a conflict , he was fishing a spot when 2 waders walked right out in front of them , then of course words got exchanged and he was threatened, really , has it gotten that bad where guys are ,we can't give a guy or gals some room to enjoy themselves , the other night we came to a spot and we asked the guy if he minded if we fished to his right , had to put the hippers on just to get away from the bushes on shore , he was very gracious and said it would be fine , only went to our knees and all enjoyed

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #413 on: Oct 27, 2015, 05:56 AM »
That ding bat Reuben made it sound easy , well we fished 3 spots , Reuben seemed to have the right presentation, I had to work much harder , I missed a few before landing one ,ran into R-jam last night he had a bit of a conflict , he was fishing a spot when 2 waders walked right out in front of them , then of course words got exchanged and he was threatened, really , has it gotten that bad where guys are ,we can't give a guy or gals some room to enjoy themselves , the other night we came to a spot and we asked the guy if he minded if we fished to his right , had to put the hippers on just to get away from the bushes on shore , he was very gracious and said it would be fine , only went to our knees and all enjoyed
Good job, Reuben and Release!! Sometimes there are Richard Craniums where ever you go!!

filetandrelease

« Reply #414 on: Oct 27, 2015, 06:16 AM »
Good job, Reuben and Release!! Sometimes there are Richard Craniums where ever you go!!
Oops I forgot ,

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #415 on: Oct 27, 2015, 07:23 AM »
That must be the spot where the DKS leave their branch, tough to keep it marked this time of year. LOL.   ::)

filetandrelease

« Reply #416 on: Oct 27, 2015, 07:30 AM »
That must be the spot where they leave their branch, tough to keep it marked this time of year. LOL.   ::)
Never thought of that lol

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #417 on: Oct 27, 2015, 07:58 AM »
Nice job on the fish F&R and Coach!  8)

NNY Fisherman

« Reply #418 on: Oct 27, 2015, 10:16 AM »
How will the big southeast winds affect the fishing tomorrow. They are calling for 35 mph with gusts to 55

mcully

« Reply #419 on: Oct 27, 2015, 01:09 PM »
Finally a good night. Two of us landed over 20 and left them biting at 8pm. Great moon. Had to quarter the waves to get bit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.