FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472004 times)

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #555 on: Nov 04, 2015, 05:31 AM »
Yo Guys and gals,

I am really disappointed. I just bought one of them smart phones and I ain't no smarter than before I bought the dang thing. I want to get my money back but I am having lots of problems because i have one of them contracts. Woe is me .

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

:cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #556 on: Nov 04, 2015, 05:57 AM »
Yo Guys and gals,

I am really disappointed. I just bought one of them smart phones and I ain't no smarter than before I bought the dang thing. I want to get my money back but I am having lots of problems because i have one of them contracts. Woe is me .

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

:cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

:w00t:  Stay with it Boggey.  You'll get it.  8)
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

filetandrelease

« Reply #557 on: Nov 04, 2015, 06:09 AM »

Jim I don't use all the functions on mine either ,no need of somethings ,  but there are some very helpful things , that get used a lot , you'll get the hang of it

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #558 on: Nov 04, 2015, 06:27 AM »
Yo guys and gals,

A little more self deprecating humor is called for here.  Come on Coach. Help me here. RockDoc where are you when i need you. eh?

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #559 on: Nov 04, 2015, 07:40 AM »
Yo guys and gals,

A little more self deprecating humor is called for here.  Come on Coach. Help me here. RockDoc where are you when i need you. eh?

Hang in there, JBog...you'll get it!!

chrony59

« Reply #560 on: Nov 04, 2015, 07:44 AM »
Hey Boggey,
I'll school you on that phone as soon as we get some ice ..................if you don't have it by then !! Many , many useful apps !!

filetandrelease

« Reply #561 on: Nov 04, 2015, 08:53 AM »
Hey Boggey,
I'll school you on that phone as soon as we get some ice ..................if you don't have it by then !! Many , many useful apps !!
Your absolutely right and it's all related to fishing in 1 form or another lol

big_guy_13021

« Reply #562 on: Nov 04, 2015, 09:48 AM »
You should of bought a straight talk phone there as smart as the operator of the phone..if u don't like it throw :) it in the garbage can. No contract I bought one was junk threw it in the lake  ;D ;D bought another one works great

filetandrelease

« Reply #563 on: Nov 04, 2015, 10:29 AM »

Let's bring back rotary phones ,the  old school Internet , and let's make it a party line ,

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #564 on: Nov 04, 2015, 10:47 AM »
Let's bring back rotary phones ,the  old school Internet , and let's make it a party line ,
lol the good ol party line!
Nice job findin em

reeleyz

« Reply #565 on: Nov 04, 2015, 06:03 PM »
It was such a nice day I had to get the boat wet for a couple hours tonight with my son. We tried a few spots and didn't mark a lot of big fish. I stopped in one spot and jigged a rap. I caught a bunch of shorts. Seemed like the big fish were on bottom. They would come up but not commit. At sunset I moved in and made some casts. I picked up one keeper. I swear the little guy thought he was fishing the salmon river because he casted over my line when I was bringing it in.   ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #566 on: Nov 04, 2015, 07:29 PM »
Here is Release and Andy making and marking "rocks"! :w00t: :rotflol:

:w00t: :rotflol:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #567 on: Nov 04, 2015, 07:30 PM »

Jim I don't use all the functions on mine either ,no need of somethings ,  but there are some very helpful things , that get used a lot , you'll get the hang of it
👍
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #568 on: Nov 04, 2015, 11:36 PM »
Thank you guys,

That was all the encouragement I needed.  I drowned my sorrow by taking a trip up to Sodus . Spent the whole day on the water. Perch were in no eyes however. What a beautiful day. I sure hope this warm weather doesn't delay the advent of ice formation. Thanks Rockdoc . I can always depend on you bud. I am right with you Freddy on the rotary phone and  party line but I know I can't dwell in the past. It's rough playing catch up when half your brain matter is waning . I'm going to return to the north shore this evening to catch some of them walleyes in the shallows. Choo Choo makes it sound so easy.  Yo chrony, did you get your new boat yet? To warm to hunt, so I will spend another day on the water. I put the big boat up too early I guess. Winterized it last week when the nights were turning cold. I got the Otter flat bottom out and it cuts the water pretty nice with my kayak oars. A little sore in the shoulders though. Haven't done that in a while. Yo Phil "keep on keepin on"

filetandrelease

« Reply #569 on: Nov 05, 2015, 07:42 AM »
Went out last night , ran into deadeyes so we took a trip to a few spots ended up landing  4 and dumped a couple , all in all it was slow , lake level is very low , and I can't believe I'm still fishing in sneakers , I did put my hippers on to save a lure , so I buggered that spot so we had to move on , good fishing with ya bob , sorry about wading , had to retrieve releases lucky lure  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.