FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472497 times)

bluegoose

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #1095 on: Dec 30, 2015, 12:43 PM »
Beautiful looking walleyes there Snag. We tried it there twice when we were in Syrcruse for the holiday. Monday morning it was really chilly there. It was great just being able to wet a line in open water this time of year. Threw everything at them without any luck, but that is fishing. Happy New Year to everyone.

scout57

« Reply #1096 on: Dec 30, 2015, 02:53 PM »
Did anyone happen to lose a net down by the canal? I found one last night...
just saw Snagger down there....he left it there last night.......he is there right now........his name is Shane.....he will be very grateful.....lost 1 eye myself today

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #1097 on: Dec 30, 2015, 04:37 PM »
Very cool rlowery...Snagger lost it
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1098 on: Dec 30, 2015, 04:42 PM »

yep I left a cummings tangle free telescoping net on the high wall above the bridge last night.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

rlowery

« Reply #1099 on: Dec 30, 2015, 05:24 PM »
Good deal, i figured it was one of you guys that is always on the move. I have it in my garage, i live right at the end of the pier so you can grab it when i get home from work if you'll be down there. Im usually there around 5, but i get done early tomorrow.

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #1100 on: Dec 30, 2015, 05:44 PM »
Yo rlowery,

Class act bud. I believe in karma. Good things to come your way. We have some great Diehards out there eh guys and gals?  On a side note, I stood in that very same spot in Shane's picture and used the very same jigs and sonars with two big differences. No fish, therefor no pictures.  Guess I got to take more notes . Me and about 8 other guys were out there trying to duplicate Shane's efforts of the previous day. Only saw one that got away at the net. Shout out to Mark from Mt. Marcom who made the trip up after seeing Shane's picts. Shane, don't worry, there is an  "X" on the sidewalk above the wall where you were fishing.  It has become  hallowed ground. Please no more pictures :nono: :nono: :nono:. There could be fisticuffs or the like to occupy that spot.

Post Script: Portions of the  previous post were (TIC) tongue in cheek.

FISH ON

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #1101 on: Dec 30, 2015, 07:07 PM »
I am sure if it is his net, it is worn out...h2l

SNAGGER

« Reply #1102 on: Dec 30, 2015, 07:11 PM »
Good deal, i figured it was one of you guys that is always on the move. I have it in my garage, i live right at the end of the pier so you can grab it when i get home from work if you'll be down there. Im usually there around 5, but i get done early tomorrow.

Thanks for saving it bud, I owe you, i'll make arrangements too come down there, maybe tomorrow.  pm me your address.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1103 on: Dec 30, 2015, 07:13 PM »
Yo rlowery,

Class act bud. I believe in karma. Good things to come your way. We have some great Diehards out there eh guys and gals?  On a side note, I stood in that very same spot in Shane's picture and used the very same jigs and sonars with two big differences. No fish, therefor no pictures.  Guess I got to take more notes . Me and about 8 other guys were out there trying to duplicate Shane's efforts of the previous day. Only saw one that got away at the net. Shout out to Mark from Mt. Marcom who made the trip up after seeing Shane's picts. Shane, don't worry, there is an  "X" on the sidewalk above the wall where you were fishing.  It has become  hallowed ground. Please no more pictures :nono: :nono: :nono:. There could be fisticuffs or the like to occupy that spot.

Post Script: Portions of the  previous post were (TIC) tongue in cheek.

FISH ON
  yeah it was tough tonight, Jig bites on its last legs, had 3 bites, lost one bringing it up the wall and landed 2 19 inchers, tossed one back and kept one too go with yesterdays for tonights dinner.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny

filetandrelease

« Reply #1104 on: Dec 30, 2015, 08:04 PM »

Nice fish snag , if I hadn't had things going on I would have come to jig town this afternoon , that's great that someone saved your net

Old Timer

« Reply #1105 on: Dec 31, 2015, 09:55 AM »
Happy New Year to y'all...

filetandrelease

« Reply #1106 on: Dec 31, 2015, 10:27 AM »
Happy New Year to y'all...
Right back at ya and hope all is well

Old Timer

« Reply #1107 on: Dec 31, 2015, 08:41 PM »
Right back at ya and hope all is well
Things here in sunny Fl. Are good..  Got out Wed. For the Fl Black Bass. Just 7 in 4 hrs. One 7.1 lb. hot.. Water temp 73.8 usually around 60 this time of year.. 

filetandrelease

« Reply #1108 on: Dec 31, 2015, 08:49 PM »
Things here in sunny Fl. Are good..  Got out Wed. For the Fl Black Bass. Just 7 in 4 hrs. One 7.1 lb. hot.. Water temp 73.8 usually around 60 this time of year.. 
Watch your self in that heat , you haven't missed much here rainy and cold , enjoy your winter , and keep smacking those bass

Mac Attack

« Reply #1109 on: Dec 31, 2015, 09:11 PM »

Bastahd !
😡

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.