FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1471882 times)

fishbone

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #1620 on: May 07, 2016, 11:01 PM »
did ya kill those gobies

Dug1898

« Reply #1621 on: May 07, 2016, 11:22 PM »

Like this? ..."Insert Image"!! ::) I was trying some other stupid way,  :o lmao

The older I get...

Hey it worked...thanks again Coach...now if I can just remember what I just did! ;D
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1622 on: May 08, 2016, 01:52 AM »
Fished from Midnight until 5am on the opener. Ended up with 2 keepers and lost about 4. The biggest was 19 3/4. Today after a couple hour nap and coaching soccer for the first game of the season I headed out on the boat for a couple hours with little Deadeyez. We stayed in the bay since it was the first time out with my boat and I wanted to make sure we were close to home in case anything went wrong with my motor. Anyway we didn't have much luck, but had an awesome time shooting the bull and spending some time with my oldest boy. At dark we headed in and took off to hit a couple shore spots with my brother. I ended up going 1-6. Couldn't keep them hooked for some reason. Good time with some good buddys on this years opener.
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #1623 on: May 08, 2016, 04:07 AM »
Good job Bobby you had a lot of hook ups , shows you had what they wanted

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1624 on: May 08, 2016, 04:36 AM »
couch I smoked over 35 years went fishing with lance had my first breathing spell and tossed the cigarettes  never touched another ....I never had all the withdrawls I feared so much ...I think that's all BS the  cigarette companys feed  us so we are scared to quit ....you'' feel better.....you'll be healthier....you'll smell better .....you'll see more deer and catch more fish ( that is the truth) you'll live longer , you'll have more money ....and  you'll look better without a oxygen bottle .....  YOU CAN DO IT !!!!  oh  you get to give  smokers  dirty  looks  and that's  really fun  ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

wallyworld

« Reply #1625 on: May 08, 2016, 05:19 AM »
Stick with it Coach. I quit 16 years ago after 35 years of smoking. Worth ever bit of discomfort and it does get easier!!!!! You CAN do this!!!!! :flex: :flex:

Old Timer

« Reply #1626 on: May 08, 2016, 06:05 AM »
couch I smoked over 35 years went fishing with lance had my first breathing spell and tossed the cigarettes  never touched another ....I never had all the withdrawls I feared so much ...I think that's all BS the  cigarette companys feed  us so we are scared to quit ....you'' feel better.....you'll be healthier....you'll smell better .....you'll see more deer and catch more fish ( that is the truth) you'll live longer , you'll have more money ....and  you'll look better without a oxygen bottle .....  YOU CAN DO IT !!!!  oh  you get to give  smokers  dirty  looks  and that's  really fun  ;D

Trap,  you are right on...

perchgypsy

« Reply #1627 on: May 08, 2016, 07:09 AM »
Coach ,I wish ya good luck on the battle
I am 33 ,smoked on and off for years ,to quit smoking I chewed snus
I hated it but it helped craving,I also always had hard candy in my pockets
between hating the smell of a cigarette and hating the taste of snus it helped in quiting
it's a fact that nicotine stays in your system 2 weeks after quiting ,then it's a mental game
good luck
on a fishing note didn't hear about anyone really putting it to the eyes yesterday
my cousin and myself made it out on the west end ...smacked 4 in two drifts 1 was short...few more drifts we threw two more in the boat
couple odd ball fish sheepshead pickerel and two jumbos.about 9am the windividual died down andthe oneida switch wentry off..good time and nice day for a opener
Deadeyes reading your post seems like your boy is a trooper, fishing wasn't as good as planned but he was willing to try for hrs
just means you two will have some great outing to come,good job on creating a oneida fisherman 👍

reeleyz

« Reply #1628 on: May 08, 2016, 09:05 AM »
Good job squeaking out some eyes guys. I went out in the morning for a few hours with my mom. We dumped a couple of eyes but we did end up catching a dozen perch for a nice meal. Never saw a net come out and there was a lot of people out.

mcully

« Reply #1629 on: May 08, 2016, 10:52 AM »
Anyone selling gobie colored buck tail yet? Maybe green pumpkin with some purple.
Three of us jigged two eyes up fishing Saturday 6-3. Tough day.
We did see a giant school of bullhead on a little drop off. Talking several hundred fish.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1630 on: May 08, 2016, 11:01 AM »
Great posts guys! Glad everyone was able to get out and enjoy a beautiful opening day!!

Coach stay at it brother. We are all behind you bud
Nice job findin em

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #1631 on: May 08, 2016, 11:33 AM »
 Slow morning for my shore bound carcass. Nice to finally meet you F&R! Glad you and the Mrs. got the water on the proper side of the boat.   :o  Picked up a slime dart on my next stop east. Nice day to get out. I know I've been slacking, but did go home and pulled the boat out of storage.    :sleep1:  

filetandrelease

« Reply #1632 on: May 08, 2016, 11:55 AM »

Well you caught a fish so coaches skunk off won't be  needed   :thumbup_smilie:

coachwarner

« Reply #1633 on: May 08, 2016, 12:26 PM »
Thanks for the support guys! But where in the H E double toothpicks are the walleye pics ???  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1634 on: May 08, 2016, 06:39 PM »
Anyone have a posting of tourney winners?
Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.