FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Serious fisherman  (Read 9690 times)

Iceman2719

Serious fisherman
« on: Mar 03, 2016, 07:06 PM »
Judging by the amount of replies,posts & new threads , there must not be many serious fisherman on this site. This is nothing like Ice Shanty.com that gets dozens of new Threads & posts hourly . Aren't there any serious soft water fisherman on this site? I've already got my 2 poles , re spooled work new line. Boats ready to go with new sticker & trolling motor Battery is charged to the hilt ready to go. Hoping to start the new season off work a bang & net some walleyes & perch next Friday.
DONT HORSE EM!!!

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
Re: Serious fisherman
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2016, 07:18 PM »
Seriously?  ::)
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

perchgypsy

« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2016, 07:40 PM »
Seriously?  ::)
:blink: :blink: :rotflol:
bud people are converting over most are still on ice...
Atleast here in NY
I'm sure you will find someone on here who likes to fish  :unsure: :w00t:

Rags777

« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2016, 08:47 PM »
2 poles don't sound to terribly serious to me! That's how many new ones I buy every summer :laugh:, like already mentioned people just haven't got moved over from ice shanty yet, as most "serrious" fisherman do both ;)

stratos122

« Reply #4 on: Mar 03, 2016, 10:31 PM »
Plenty of serious people on this site. Like already  said a lot of people are still ice fishing or just putting the ice gear away and just getting ready for open water. This site never really gets as much traffic as ice shanty but this is a great site with plenty of ''Serious fisherman''.

Jimbo911

« Reply #5 on: Mar 04, 2016, 12:41 AM »
Been open water fishing since before ice off. Already got a few nice eyes! Wake up,  snooze ya lose!!
Jim

centerpinjosh

• live to fish forced to work
« Reply #6 on: Mar 04, 2016, 01:05 AM »
Seriously ? I steelhead fish 2 days a week on my weekend all winter long and fish on the mornings before work when I can so I fish at least 3 to 4 days a week with a 40 he or more job... That's bs cause I don't have time to post on a website because I'm either fishing or working... .... How about less time thinking about other people's lives and focus on yours

centerpinjosh

« Reply #7 on: Mar 04, 2016, 01:27 AM »
On the topic of being serious do you make or collect your own bait I make my own lures...spinners spoons crankbaits spinner baits etc etc... And catch my own bait ..... Worms or minnows and raise my own meal worms... I literally spend every waking moment thinking about how and where to catch different fish of different species..... Is that not serious for you? What do you do other than buy a rod or two??? I'm In the process of getting the materials to make my own rods..... So in mall honesty how serious are you? Only enough to complain on the internet ? Or do you actually do what you need to do to become a serious angler?????

perchgypsy

« Reply #8 on: Mar 04, 2016, 09:40 AM »
Hey Josh relax dude....no sense getting to a level you don't belong at...go fish bud  :tipup:
he has a great way of making friends
this is  his ad on christianmingle.com goes like this
geezus is there anyone willing to date a hard core fisherman on here I have two rods .and a battery charger  :rotflol: :rotflol:

centerpinjosh

« Reply #9 on: Mar 04, 2016, 11:04 AM »
Yeah I hear that I was just a little agitated lol it's been like 3 days I'm going through withdrawals lol

Iceman2719

« Reply #10 on: Mar 04, 2016, 12:06 PM »
Hahaha!! Now thats what I was hoping for ! Calm down ALL , I wasn't trying to pee in anyone's wheeties! Just trying to get some responses on  this site , since I'm new. I new the walleye guys would be ready. Here in NW Pa we have just enough Ice to keep us from fishing the open water on most of our good walleye lakes.  I am curious tho , why there aren't many responses or new threads beyond may or April on many of the topics & lake discussions ? Good luck once you guys do hit the open water & be safe!
DONT HORSE EM!!!

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #11 on: Mar 06, 2016, 04:51 PM »
Hard telling.  It's only March.  :D I see new posts all the time.   8)
Maybe it's the topics you're looking at.
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

Mac Attack

« Reply #12 on: Mar 06, 2016, 08:45 PM »
Hahaha!! Now thats what I was hoping for ! Calm down ALL , I wasn't trying to pee in anyone's wheeties! Just trying to get some responses on  this site , since I'm new. I new the walleye guys would be ready. Here in NW Pa we have just enough Ice to keep us from fishing the open water on most of our good walleye lakes.  I am curious tho , why there aren't many responses or new threads beyond may or April on many of the topics & lake discussions ? Good luck once you guys do hit the open water & be safe!

that's
Wheaties
knew
though

I'll leave the punctuation alone for now.

8)

Before you start anymore meaningless threads, go use the search feature of the site.
Have fun.
 ;)

Iceman2719

« Reply #13 on: Mar 06, 2016, 10:33 PM »
Sure will !! Thanks for your brilliant observation on my text punctuation I know  how important it is. I'll leave all you sensitive guys alone & sit back & watch all your fabulous fishing info. Have fun 😁
DONT HORSE EM!!!

muskymagic

• Northernnyice on iceshanty.
« Reply #14 on: Jul 13, 2016, 01:05 PM »
Judging by the amount of replies,posts & new threads , there must not be many serious fisherman on this site. This is nothing like Ice Shanty.com that gets dozens of new Threads & posts hourly . Aren't there any serious soft water fisherman on this site? I've already got my 2 poles , re spooled work new line. Boats ready to go with new sticker & trolling motor Battery is charged to the hilt ready to go. Hoping to start the new season off work a bang & net some walleyes & perch next Friday.

2 rods. You must be very very serious.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.