FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New boat  (Read 12079 times)

Mac Attack

Re: New boat
« Reply #15 on: Apr 25, 2022, 05:37 PM »
The older your eyes get, the better the larger displays are!!!

I’m thinking about a 70” flat screen on my Florida toon.

Lol

8)

fishinjohn

« Reply #16 on: Apr 25, 2022, 08:33 PM »
That's an awful BIG fish finder screen mac ::)

Mac Attack

« Reply #17 on: Apr 25, 2022, 08:45 PM »
That's an awful BIG fish finder screen mac ::)

Na!
I’d use it to watch Sabres’ games out in the boat.

🤣🤣🤣

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #18 on: Apr 26, 2022, 11:13 AM »
Some of the finders I see on some of the bass boats look like you could use them as some of the TV's we had a few years ago, I love the idea of that big but might get in the way of seeing the other boaters on the water and might have to just mount that on the front of the boat with a heavy duty bracket so the wind could not move it around.

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #19 on: Jul 02, 2022, 09:47 PM »
Well now looking for an alumacraft dealer in wyoming that can order boats in, might have to go out of state again to get a boat, hate that.

Dorado

« Reply #20 on: Jul 06, 2022, 10:30 AM »
I would keep an eye on KSL or other sites for gently used boats.  There are starting to be some reasonable deals after the craziness of the past couple years! 

I just bought a 2013 Ranger Reata 1850 LS with 32 hours on the 150 hp Verado.  It needs a kicker and electronics upgrades, but will be less than $40 k when it is all set up and is a basically new boat!

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #21 on: Jul 18, 2022, 06:47 PM »
Well it sounds like there are not going to be any dealers for alumacraft in wyoming the guy at extreme will not get back to me and the sales manager will not just sell me a boat or talk about a dealership or anything just said have to go through a dealer. But did give me a place in South Dakota that gave me a quick answer and might be able to get a boat after all. The dealer in Salt Lake priced the boat ten thousand over msrp without all the options I talked about and the sales manager over this region said with the shortages they can do that, sounds like price gouging to me. And then that dealership just said take what is on the floor or nothing. Hate dealing with some of the dealerships out there with anything. Crazy how this stuff goes. Thought about KSL but really want the boat I have my eye on with all the options I want.

fishinjohn

« Reply #22 on: Jul 18, 2022, 11:02 PM »
Well it sounds like there are not going to be any dealers for alumacraft in wyoming the guy at extreme will not get back to me and the sales manager will not just sell me a boat or talk about a dealership or anything just said have to go through a dealer. But did give me a place in South Dakota that gave me a quick answer and might be able to get a boat after all. The dealer in Salt Lake priced the boat ten thousand over msrp without all the options I talked about and the sales manager over this region said with the shortages they can do that, sounds like price gouging to me. And then that dealership just said take what is on the floor or nothing. Hate dealing with some of the dealerships out there with anything. Crazy how this stuff goes. Thought about KSL but really want the boat I have my eye on with all the options I want.
I LOVE my alumacraft!!!!!!
I had a couple issues and they stood behind everything and replaced/fix the issues...
I certainly would buy another one

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #23 on: Jul 19, 2022, 06:01 AM »
Love mine as well that is why I am going through all the options and heart ache to find and buy the one I want. Just makes me mad how sometimes people make it so hard to deal with them. I have had my alumacraft since 2007 and it still works like the day I brought it home, just a few more scratches and fish slime/guts in it too. Been a fantastic boat for the family.

lowaccord66

« Reply #24 on: Jul 19, 2022, 04:04 PM »
I owned a 89 alumacraft 196 and loved it.  Bayliner owns trophy and has a horrible reputation outside of aluminum boats. 

Second the 112 terrova. About to adopt the 87" for my big boat.

fishinjohn

« Reply #25 on: Jul 19, 2022, 04:23 PM »

Meet my hot sext girl!!!!

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #26 on: Jul 19, 2022, 05:42 PM »
 Looks really nice and set up. Might be putting a deposit in for my 195 this week to recieve next March decked out the way I want.

fish/hunt4ever

« Reply #27 on: Jul 23, 2022, 07:18 PM »
Just got the deposit down on my trophy 195 witha 175 merc a 9.9 and bow mount ipilot link went with the 80lb thrust, Bimini top and rod holders. So we will see if I get it in March like I am hoping, no no payments until then.

Mac Attack

« Reply #28 on: Jul 23, 2022, 07:49 PM »
Just got the deposit down on my trophy 195 witha 175 merc a 9.9 and bow mount ipilot link went with the 80lb thrust, Bimini top and rod holders. So we will see if I get it in March like I am hoping, no no payments until then.

Nice job!!!

Look into a LiFePo4 battery for the Minn Kota.  I went with a 200ah, but 100ah will work just fine.  Trust me on this suggestion.  Do the research.  The price is high, but the return is quick and huge.

Enjoy your new rig.
Again, good job!!!

fishinjohn

« Reply #29 on: Jul 23, 2022, 08:51 PM »
Nice man!!!!!
You'll definitely be happy with it!!!
SOOOOO MUCH ROOM!!! Mine has enough room for me with the 185.. the 195 is soooooooooo roomy!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.