FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Just Disgusting  (Read 2023 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

regulator

Re: Just Disgusting
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 06:17 PM »
Good old fashioned ass whooping!

greensider

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 07:58 PM »
At least beat the smile from his face I will volunteer

filetandrelease

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 08:10 PM »
 It’s a very small fenced in pond , it also has som really nice rainbows in it ,
 Let’s see if he’s still smiling in the shower

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 08:53 PM »
i believe  what the  3 teens  did  was a  felony and  should  be  charged  as  such ...however  i think the town of Manlius should also be charged with breeding and harboring a invasive spicies as  the swans fay and manny are mute swans and cause  great damage to native water fowl
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #5 on: Jun 01, 2023, 06:15 AM »
I am sure we could come up with 12 "good" men for jury duty....h2l

Hookset

« Reply #6 on: Jun 01, 2023, 07:28 AM »
As the saying goes, " You can't fix stupid"!
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

Fabow

« Reply #7 on: Jun 01, 2023, 07:53 AM »
Wow, just wow. Sad part is that it's not even shocking.

taxid

« Reply #8 on: Jun 01, 2023, 07:59 AM »
Cruelty to animals and enjoying it is a precursor to being a serial killer later in life. All serial killers started torturing and mutilating animals for fun.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

NYSportxman

« Reply #9 on: Jun 01, 2023, 08:07 AM »
It's a swan.  Calm down.  It's not like they killed it for enjoyment, they ate it.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #10 on: Jun 01, 2023, 08:23 AM »
it was a mute swan they are  invasive , the state has clear laws on mute swans.  'DEC recently adopted regulations listing mute swan as a "prohibited" invasive species, which prohibits the sale, importation, transport, or introduction of this species in New York.: the town of Manlius which purchased these animals to breed  broke the law ,they too should be ticketed! 

as far as the 3  they need to face the charges  if you so stupid you don't know the difference between a duck and a goose your not smart enough to be free in the general population .....and i agree  this is often a sign of criminal minds that will only get worse

and i do think they killed it for fun  the guy was laughing when he was arrested ......you don't need to steal  animals out of town parks for food we have social services  to help people get food
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

jperch

« Reply #11 on: Jun 01, 2023, 09:05 AM »
I think there have been similar incidents there in the past.  I believe these swans raise heck with native geese and swans.  My brother lives on Irondequoit Bay and tells me there has been swan eradication going on discretely in recent years.  In any case the swans obviously meant a lot to the locals and there should be consequences for those youngsters.   Since the swans have been present in Manlius for so long I wonder if they had some special permit from the DEC or the feds.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #12 on: Jun 01, 2023, 11:55 AM »
Invasive species? They should be "deported" and I'm not talking about the swans...h2l

taxid

« Reply #13 on: Jun 01, 2023, 12:01 PM »
It's a swan.  Calm down.  It's not like they killed it for enjoyment, they ate it.

I guess I got the impression from the thread.  Should have read the article. My bad.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

NYSportxman

« Reply #14 on: Jun 01, 2023, 02:36 PM »
Invasive species? They should be "deported" and I'm not talking about the swans...h2l

Why, cause they don't share your skin tone?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.