FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: So where is everyone heading for some fishn action this holiday weekend  (Read 2261 times)

psleeser

So where is everyone heading for some fish'n action this holiday weekend? I am heading up to the White Mountains for a little Psalm 23 action with a large Brookie like the one last week that went close to 2# on a 5 weight with a black stone fly. Peace out Philly   8)

jayverrill

So where is everyone heading for some fish'n action this holiday weekend? I am heading up to the White Mountains for a little Psalm 23 action with a large Brookie like the one last week that went close to 2# on a 5 weight with a black stone fly. Peace out Philly   8)
HEY WHO KNOWS HOW TO COOK A HORNPOUT?

chowdah

HEY WHO KNOWS HOW TO COOK A HORNPOUT?
salt pepper roll in flour fry in butter in fry pan! Sometimes dip in batter and deep fry but nothing too fancy for these fish.

chowdah

headed to the coast for striper from shore. Caught about 13 so far this weekend and one cunner!

fishingonly2002

• hhmm I think I just felt a little thump.....
I have been fishing Conway Lake for smallies. I found some real hot spots and the 3 right lures to get the job done! incredible fishing all weeknd, warm weather really brought them out.

~Neal
hey dad..... do alligators eat kayaks?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.