FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: This weeks pick??  (Read 77500 times)

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
Re: This weeks pick??
« Reply #60 on: Aug 03, 2006, 07:36 PM »
Nope, I just something I have heard. You hear anything about his contract being renewed? Everyone else at Hendricks is taken care of, not Chad though.

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #61 on: Aug 04, 2006, 08:39 AM »
You may or may not have heard it here first: Chad Knaus crew chief at Red Bull Racing. :o
 I give you credit Arch, you never fail your driver. :-\
Well Arch, my research shows basically the same thing as your research, except Vickers has moved from 20th in points to 16th in points since the announcement. :-\

Mike ;D

true, but that is other peoples driving not his, his stats have stayed the same as last year ???

lol thats funny, chad leaving a championship caliber racer to go to toyota :rotflol:
clean your ears mike, that wont happen :cookoo:
chad has been with hendrick since '93 as a crew member on gordons car since he was a rookie, now he is the crew chief on a car jeff gordon owns, i think he has some loyalty and isnt go to go off and start over :tipup:

archbishop

« Reply #62 on: Aug 04, 2006, 08:52 AM »
oh mike, did you you see ESPN sportcenter ???
rusty if giving kudos to jeff, thats gotta hurt :laugh:

on cold pizza they just did a fake sportcentury thing on ricky bobby :laugh: freaking hilarious :tipup:

esox slayer

« Reply #63 on: Aug 05, 2006, 09:10 AM »
Just read on nascar.com that Knaus signed with Hendrick through the 2010 season.....
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #64 on: Aug 05, 2006, 12:10 PM »
Just read it Esox, whatever. Now I have to put a boot up the backside of my source. :cursing: This kid can't be feeding me bad info like this. :cursing: I give kudos to Jeff all the time, he is a hell of a racecar driver. If he wasn't such a pansy arsed butthole off the track, maybe I would give him more credit. :sick: Rusty is getting paid to talk about racing, that is what he does. I heard what he said and I agree with what he said, that doesn't change my views of Jeff. Rusty did look a bit stiff though, he needs to pull that stick from his arse. :blink:

Mike

archbishop

« Reply #65 on: Aug 05, 2006, 08:59 PM »
Just read it Esox, whatever. Now I have to put a boot up the backside of my source. :cursing: This kid can't be feeding me bad info like this. :cursing: I give kudos to Jeff all the time, he is a hell of a racecar driver. If he wasn't such a pansy arsed butthole off the track, maybe I would give him more credit. :sick: Rusty is getting paid to talk about racing, that is what he does. I heard what he said and I agree with what he said, that doesn't change my views of Jeff. Rusty did look a bit stiff though, he needs to pull that stick from his arse. :blink:

Mike

rusty talks about jeff, thats racing ;)
i admit, i know all you gordon haters dont dis his record, just him, either way, who is better right now?

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #66 on: Aug 06, 2006, 05:57 AM »
, who is better right now?

Jeff Burton

Mike

esox slayer

« Reply #67 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:03 PM »
Whats the word from NC about the Yates camp??  I'd hate to be over there working in that shop....I'd be spending time sending out my resume'.  Seems like they're firing a lot of people and the ones who aren't being fired are quitting...

esox slayer

« Reply #68 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:17 PM »
16 laps into the race...Flame Boy is already one lap down and in danger of being black flagged.....wooohooooo!!!!!

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #69 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:53 PM »
Whats the word from NC about the Yates camp??  I'd hate to be over there working in that shop....I'd be spending time sending out my resume'.  Seems like they're firing a lot of people and the ones who aren't being fired are quitting...

No word. There does seem to be a great differance of opinion on how a race team should be run though.

Skinner makes pitstop and caution comes out, thus screwing JG out of lucky dog. AWESOME. I don't like Skinner, but I give him props for his ussual suckin. :rotflol: :rotflol:

Mike

esox slayer

« Reply #70 on: Aug 06, 2006, 06:59 PM »
rusty talks about jeff, thats racing ;)
i admit, i know all you gordon haters dont dis his record, just him, either way, who is better right now?

About 15 guys were this afternoon......

grumpymoe

« Reply #71 on: Aug 06, 2006, 07:29 PM »
JJ has more than horseshoes up his behind....what can you say after getting a flat...coming back and walking away with the race....alot of good cars that should've....could've.... :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: Grump

archbishop

« Reply #72 on: Aug 07, 2006, 08:32 AM »
JJ has more than horseshoes up his behind....what can you say after getting a flat...coming back and walking away with the race....alot of good cars that should've....could've.... :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: Grump

lol, its was pretty funny when he dropped the flag and people threw beer cups at him, only 2 or 3 though, nothing like when jeff wins :laugh: but he finished 16th, after being 3 laps down and out of the top 10, thatll work for me, now hes sitting pretty in 8th just abot a 100 points out of 4th :tipup:

man, your the only one that seen jimmy coming, good call :tipup:
the horseshoe is still firmly in place :tipup:

archbishop

« Reply #73 on: Aug 07, 2006, 10:29 AM »
boy, JR. sure didnt add any fans to his list :laugh: lol, did anyone hear what he said? that its inevitble that jeff is going to pass his dad, even if his dad was still alive and raced another 5 years jeff would pass him, hes one of the greatest drivers, and will probably pass or be around 100 when hes done :laugh: i can just imagine how the hardcore big E fans felt about that one, everyone knows its true, but man for it to be said out loud, and by E kid at that :o i love NASCAR :tipup:

big j 2520

• Watch out!!! Got the fishing bling workin'!!!
« Reply #74 on: Aug 10, 2006, 11:15 AM »
Alright, who's it going to be this week? I'm sticking with JJ. The horse shoe still seems to be working. ;) But it will probably be Tony S. or Jeff G. Mark Martin might make a strong showing.

Anyone from NY going to the Glen to watch?
Sorry hun, I forgot my cell and lost track time.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.