FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Team Ontario Check-In  (Read 4271 times)

Laker2011

Re: Team Ontario Check-In
« Reply #15 on: Apr 02, 2011, 09:29 AM »
Hey DL,

Ya man that baby has been on order since January.  The wait has been killer.  The hardwater fishing helped but now that we are not really fishing Bass_Belt and I have been itching to get out on that baby.  The anticipation is killing us! lol
Tight lines and Stay safe!

the jigs up

« Reply #16 on: Apr 02, 2011, 04:11 PM »
The Jigs Up -- Check-N-In

I guess I should officially check in. I've been posting for about 2 weeks. Just learning the ropes here on FF.

Hey Laker2011...That's some ride you got coming. You will love the versatility of this boat. I used to have a 17.5 Lund ProV with 90 on it and it was great. Yours will be AWESOME!

Good Luck with it.

You must be planning to do Pickerel opener?
BORN TO FISH...FORCED TO WORK... TO PAY FOR FISHING...

bass_belt

« Reply #17 on: Apr 04, 2011, 10:15 AM »
Hey The Jigs Up,

Bass_belt here, Laker2011's brother. We WERE going to do the Walleye opener but I got stuck having to go away for a work conference that weekend so I don't think we'll be there this year, but I'm hoping we can give it a go next year. I noticed you fish out of Weller's Bay for that. I liked reading about the muskie and bass you and your friends pulled out of there as the in-laws are building a home there and are moving in 2013 (Young Cove) and Laker2011 and I plan on fishing it a lot then so good to hear there are some big fish in there! :)

-Bass Belt

the jigs up

« Reply #18 on: Apr 04, 2011, 08:53 PM »
I love fishing Weller's!!

Not always big Wally's but what a selection of fish.

L/S mouth bass, Wally's, Pike, Carp, Gar Pike, Cats, Perch, Rocky's and Sunny's.

Only thing I haven't seen is Trout but why not, fed by Lake Ontario.
BORN TO FISH...FORCED TO WORK... TO PAY FOR FISHING...

bass_belt

« Reply #19 on: Apr 05, 2011, 09:57 AM »
Nice! Ya according to a "fishing map" the inlaws were given Rainbow Trout should be in there at certain points of the year. But I hear ya, that is a nice selection of fish!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.