FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BassJunky..Fear & Loathing on the BBTS Tournement Trail 2011  (Read 1419 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
The last couple season I have been a co-angler stand-in on a small series of tournaments called the BBTS or Bancroft Bass Tournament Series. This year I have decided to fish the entire series and get a feel for tournament fishing.

After some ups and downs in my first couple tournaments (a 2nd place finish and Big fish money in a 2009 event and a 25th place finish in the same event in 2010) Im looking forward to fishing an entire series (6 events) this coming summer. I will be posting the results to this thread as each tournament ends, hopefully with some pics of some (money) fish.

My Co-Angler and I are both proud to be sponsored by the businesses we work for, My entry feesare paid for by EIKON Device, (tattoo manufacturing & supply) and my partner is sponsored by York Regional Police. In return I will be donating 30% of the winnings (if there are any) to the Charity of my bosses choice.

Check in for updates as it gets closer to tournament time..

http://www.bbtseries.ca/

jjz

• @jzuliniak
Re: BassJunky..Fear & Loathing on the BBTS Tournement Trail 2011
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2011, 06:26 PM »
cool, good luck.  Look forward to hearing the reports.  This looks like a cool little series what type of boat/engine do most of the teams run?

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2011, 06:42 PM »
Thats great BassJunky...    I wish you guys a lot of luck...   I love fishing a lot of the open tournaments in NY and did well last year..  Cant wait till the first one of the season..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2011, 09:10 AM »
This looks like a cool little series what type of boat/engine do most of the teams run?

I really varies from the extreme Rangers with 200's down to trackers with 75's. It is a great starter series. Im really looking forward to it

TheDL

« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2011, 12:13 PM »
good luck icejunky!
tight lines....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.