FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: PIKE NEEDED  (Read 1563 times)

chepiguy

PIKE NEEDED
« on: Mar 10, 2010, 07:19 PM »
just wanted to know whats everyones plans for the start of the fresh water season? hopefully there will be plenty of pike caught this spring.

BASSMAN STAN

• - CAMP STANLEY -
Re: PIKE NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2010, 07:30 PM »
Hey Chepi !
I'm getting my jon boat ready for the water.
Need to get some bait traps set up.
Stock up on some shiners.

How about you ?
Otis & Capt. Bassman          Bay Striper                         6lb.Larry                           River Rainbow

petrgill

« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2010, 08:16 AM »
Thinks it time to unwrap the Bass Raider.  We have the traps just have never used them around here.  What's the best place to place them?  I've heard streams and small ponds but how small we talking?   Saw a couple people fishing Stump when I picked up my chairs from Cabin Fevor's place.  Smooth as glass out there.  Wanted to go out real bad.

BASSMAN STAN

• - CAMP STANLEY -
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2010, 06:09 PM »
Thinks it time to unwrap the Bass Raider.  We have the traps just have never used them around here.  What's the best place to place them?  I've heard streams and small ponds but how small we talking?   Saw a couple people fishing Stump when I picked up my chairs from Cabin Fevor's place.  Smooth as glass out there.  Wanted to go out real bad.

Check the post at the bottom of the main page titled GOLDEN SHINNERS ANYONE
Or it might of moved to the next page by the time you read this.......
Otis & Capt. Bassman          Bay Striper                         6lb.Larry                           River Rainbow

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.