FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: PB Carp  (Read 2218 times)

lowaccord66

Re: PB Carp
« Reply #15 on: Sep 22, 2021, 07:24 PM »
My best one was 19lbs on the CT river using buddies long rods, hair rigs, ect ect ect.  Good sport for sure.  Would prefer to get one on the fly thst seems exciting.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #16 on: Sep 23, 2021, 07:47 AM »
My best one was 19lbs on the CT river using buddies long rods, hair rigs, ect ect ect.  Good sport for sure.  Would prefer to get one on the fly thst seems exciting.

Nice! Carp fishing is in my blood. My parents are from Poland and carp fishing there is highly prized. As a kid growing up here in RI, we would carp fish all over the state. Once I got a bit older and the salt filled my veins, we kinda gave up carp for the most part. 33lbs is my largest but I have seen them over 40 and even a few close to if not over 50.
Wicked Wec

zwiggles

« Reply #17 on: Sep 23, 2021, 08:29 AM »
They go hard in Europe for those funny looking critters. My cousin sent me this from visiting his wife’s family in Sweden:

lowaccord66

« Reply #18 on: Sep 24, 2021, 09:34 PM »
They go hard in Europe for those funny looking critters. My cousin sent me this from visiting his wife’s family in Sweden:

They go hard here too.  One of my buddies is what id consider an expert.  All he chases most of the warm water season.  Me I prefer stripers...since they are cold blooded killers.

However, there is/was a guide in CT who postwd a video from a lake 20 mins from me...smashing big carp casting corn on a spinning rig.  I have since found where those fish roam but havent tried his technique.

Bass to mouth

« Reply #19 on: Sep 24, 2021, 11:02 PM »
The Big 4 starts oct 1st through Nov.
If your serious and into carp this is the carp superbowl. Its nation wide, 4 regions in the USA, Mexico and Canada are region 5.

Bass to mouth

« Reply #20 on: Sep 24, 2021, 11:04 PM »

lowaccord66

« Reply #21 on: Sep 24, 2021, 11:47 PM »
Ah forgot you were a carp killer too Bass to mouth.  Real sick mirror carp.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.