MFF US Midwest > Wisconsin

Wisconsin-General

(1/9) > >>

HIMO:
please post here for all general conversation. only post in the lakes and river sections if you are adding information about a particular body of water. this will keep those threads clean and easy to access for needed info. thank you in advance for your help.

HIMO

broken rod:
does anyone fish for catfish here in wisconsin,ive never tried but some people were talking about a little lake nere my house producing some big cats and was thinking of giving it a try any tips for locating them would be greatly appreciated         
                       thanks,chuck

HIMO:
what lake might that be and in what county is it located. I will reserch it and add it in the lakes section for you.

HIMO

broken rod:
Himo ,
   this lake is way to small to put on here were talking well under 20 acres. the only reason there is cats in there is one of the oldtimers that live on the lake released like 40 of them in there he said that was like 30yrs ago. ive been hering about more and more cats being caught out of there and would like to give it a try. i can say its in lincion county  :o   

HIMO:
hey you never know I may be able to find a listing for it. e-mail me the name of the lake and  I'll see what I can come up with.

HIMO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version