FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Thinking of all the Veterans this weekend, who have served and sacrificed...  (Read 5822 times)

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS

meandcuznalfy

Yes, let's not forget what they have done for us.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Brand new one put up this morning.....  ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

AquaAssassin

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

meatandmetal

• meatandmetal on IS
We all need to take a minute and give thanks.

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
Proper post CD... Never forget

taxid

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

zwiggles

Streamfisha

• Poolguy on IS
We all need to take a minute and give thanks.

X2

taxid

Speaking of veterans was on my way back to a highway through a small town on July 4th after visiting a friend. Next thing I know I got caught up in a bunch of road blocks and a crowd on both sides of the street getting read for a parade. (This was in Walkerton, Indiana) I tried to get out of there, but every street I turned on it got more boxed in. I figured any minute the parade would start and I would look like some bozo messing it up.

Finally found a cop and rolled down my window. Figured he was going to chew me out but maybe my veteran's hat saved me? He politely showed me how to get back on the highway.

Maybe if the parade had started with me in it,  I should have just waved at everybody with my veterans hat on?  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Roccus

Thanks for this post CD...I'm in  Maine enjoying my freedome, while harassing the local striper population..

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS
Nice line sider, Roccus!
Looks like Maine suits you.  ;) 

Roccus

Nice line sider, Roccus!
Looks like Maine suits you.  ;)
Thanks CD,took me a few days to find the mackerel and patterns, she taped 44" boat side,  fat, took a live mackerel ,over a deep hole,alot of small fish, sitting on the deck this morning getting ready to beat the traffic home, watching several boats copying what I did yesterday.

Seahunt

• Coffin Dodger @ IS
Thanks CD,took me a few days to find the mackerel and patterns, she taped 44" boat side,  fat, took a live mackerel ,over a deep hole,alot of small fish, sitting on the deck this morning getting ready to beat the traffic home, watching several boats copying what I did yesterday.

Not surprised about these, Joe.  :)

Was wondering if you'd fished there before and could dial them right in.
Nice to fish different water and utilize your experience.
Congrats.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Slammer day Joe! Congrats
Wicked Wec

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.