FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jigwiggler's 2004 Fishing Pics  (Read 10866 times)

Jigwiggler

Jigwiggler's 2004 Fishing Pics
« on: Jun 30, 2004, 05:44 PM »
Well in an attempt to be a little more organized I am going to start posting all my pictures here.  I never used to carry a camera with me fishing and missed out on alot of great pics.  After frequenting this site and the Shanty I started carrying my camera to share some of my catches and fishing adventures.  Some pics are new, some are repeats, all are from this year after ice out.  Included will be pictures of myself, Muskyhunter (my father) and other friends.  Enjoy!!

My first open water catch of the season, an early spring brown from Seneca Lake NY.  30" close to 11 lbs.

Muskyhunter with a pair of nice pike and me with my brown

My kids and I after our first trip of the year with some nice Brookies

And the whopper of the day ;)

Second trout trip with the kids brought more brookies and 2 golden rainbows :D

3rd trout outing, more brookies and a couple bonus fish  ;D  ;) It was too dark for anything but a meat shot when we returned.  :-[ :-\

Our next outing was in search of bullheads but, to our suprise the panfish were biting quite well. ;D :o

On to Father's Day, spent the afternoon with Muskyhunter doing a little bass fishing.  We caught many fish and snapped a few pics of the 2 biggest

Muskyhunter with a nice 20" bass

Myself with a hefty 22"er

and again

The next day it was musky fishing and Muskyhunter had to put it to me for catching the biggest bass on Father's Day.  ;D  41"  21 lbs

That's all for now, more pics to develope later in the week with some quality fish on them.  I'll post them then.  I gotta get a digital camera to speed this process up!! ;) ;D

Stay tuned, there is a lot of summer left! 8)

May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

wny angler

Re: Jigwiggler's 2004 Fishing Pics
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2004, 08:39 PM »
nice fish jw,looks like the kids had a good time too.some real nice perch you caught.
              no catfish pics??

bayonne

« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2004, 08:36 AM »
dido for the nice fish i havent caught golden trout since i was akid jersy stoped stocking goldens for some reason the say thier prone to disieze and are dificult to raise but they were great trout made good eating i guess fish and game are suposed to know whats best right?

Jigwiggler

« Reply #3 on: Jul 01, 2004, 08:54 AM »
Thanks Guys!!

wny angler,

yes my kids really love to go fishing and I sure do enjoy taking them.  ;D 

Bayonne,

PA stills stocks a few, I really wish they wouldn't though.  They give away the location of the majority of the trout in a hole or run.  Makes it easier for everyone to see them.  My son thought they were pretty cool though.  8)

More pics on the way, boated a beauty this morning.

crab48

« Reply #4 on: Jul 08, 2004, 11:13 AM »
Hey Bubba!!!   Where'd you get dem nice yeller' perch?  Great pics...Matt from Maryland

Jigwiggler

« Reply #5 on: Jul 08, 2004, 01:24 PM »
Hey Bubba!!!   Where'd you get dem nice yeller' perch?  Great pics...Matt from Maryland

Matt,

Good to hear from you, hope all is well.  You had better find time to get yourself up here, the fishin' is good and the beer is cold (what more could you ask for). ;D  As for them perch, we'll talk about that next time your up. ;) :D

Check back later, I'll be posting some more recent pics.  :o

Josh

crab48

« Reply #6 on: Jul 08, 2004, 02:26 PM »
cool....hope to get up there soon...will be fishing for a trout with a tag in it this weekend...it's worth $50,000 if you get it before 6:00pm on Sunday...wish us luck ;D   matt

Jigwiggler

« Reply #7 on: Jul 08, 2004, 03:09 PM »
cool....hope to get up there soon...will be fishing for a trout with a tag in it this weekend...it's worth $50,000 if you get it before 6:00pm on Sunday...wish us luck ;D   matt

Sounds like fun, good luck with the big $$$ fish!!

Jigwiggler

« Reply #8 on: Jul 08, 2004, 06:13 PM »
Ok, here comes the next round.  ;D

Here is myself with a nice musky 44"

Some action shots

And the release

Heres Muskyhunter with one in the cradle on a solo trip. 40"

"Beast on a Leash", this fish took some major work to revive but was eventually sucessfully released.  ;D

and here is Muskyhunter with some nice smallmouth

Skinny 20"er

Fat 20"er  ;D

Stay tuned, more to come.  ;) 8)

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #9 on: Jul 08, 2004, 06:35 PM »
Those are very nice. I hope to catch at least 1 that big or almost that big on my 2-day float this weekend on the yampa.

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #10 on: Jul 08, 2004, 08:25 PM »
Jigwiggler those are some nice pictures buddy. I love seeing kids with the catch of the day. 8) 8)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

crab48

« Reply #11 on: Jul 09, 2004, 06:58 AM »
Great pictures, wiggler.....the old man looks younger with every pic....it's either the haircut....or them pics are OLD ....lol.....Matt

Jigwiggler

« Reply #12 on: Jul 09, 2004, 08:17 AM »
Thanks guys!!

TFB, Go get yourself some of them big old smallies.  ;)  I wanna see some Yampa pics.

Big walleye, there is nothing I enjoy more than watching my kids hauling in some nice fish.  ;D

Great pictures, wiggler.....the old man looks younger with every pic....it's either the haircut....or them pics are OLD ....lol.....Matt

LOL, he'll be glad to hear it.  We've been so busy lately it's even hard to find time to get your ears lowered. ;D 

All the pics in the last set are from the last 2 weeks with the exception of the last bass pic which was from earlier in June when the water was still up.

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #13 on: Jul 09, 2004, 11:11 AM »
Nice pics and fish JW!  Got me all fired up!

Jigwiggler

« Reply #14 on: Jul 09, 2004, 12:01 PM »
Nice pics and fish JW!  Got me all fired up!

Go get em' Kevin!!  Sometimes a little excitement and confidence is all that is needed to create success.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.