FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: darn P can!!  (Read 1494 times)

grumpymoe

darn P can!!
« on: Sep 07, 2004, 07:44 PM »
in case some of you missed this....and didn't fully read the post....Grump dumps was in reference to my using a coffee can to rid myself of the mornings' coffee.....can't believe it happened....but as i was going to dump her overboard...it slipped out of my hand...onto the carpeted floor....and gently streaming towards the heaviest end of the boat.....Big Walleye looking on in horror as the yellow trickle turned into a stream and inundating his insulated cooler bag.....Grump to the rescue...BW...quick pull it up before it hits.....i only regret one thing....BW not catching more fish....and missing taking a pic of the EVENT!!!!....Grump ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
Re: darn P can!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2004, 07:51 PM »
SOSLMAO   sitting on seat laughing my a$$ off (no rolling on floor on this thread!!) thats too funny!! ;D
Scotty 

Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2004, 06:08 AM »
Hilarious story grump ;D Although I was a little leary opening a thread  titled "Grump Dumps." I was praying it didn't involve toilet paper ;)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2004, 08:00 PM »
Oh yeah grump like I wanted a picture of that ::) ::) ::) Geez nothing better than urine running towrds you like a running river.  :P :P  I was speechless. I have had drinks,food,blood,tears, and god knows what else but never have I had pee hit my carpet. :'( :'( :'( After a while I started laughing thinking  that if someone would of been sitting in the middle they would of had one hell of a surprise. can you imagine going home and telling your wife. " Ya honey I got skunked and to boot I had a guy called grumpymoe drop his pee on me" ;D ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.