FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: HUMMINBIRD LCR 400 fish finder  (Read 22091 times)

raleigh

HUMMINBIRD LCR 400 fish finder
« on: Apr 23, 2004, 11:48 AM »
I bought a Humminbird LCR 400 fish finder at a garge sale today for 25 dollars. When I got it home I noticed it doesent have a  plug in cable for the fish finder to the battery or the Transducer cable an tranducer  :'(. So now I have a fish finder that cannot work until I get theas parts. My question is, does anyone out there have theas parts that they are willing to sell? Or where can I find theas parts? Any help would be great !!!!!!!!!! ;D.

mongo

Re: HUMMINBIRD LCR 400 fish finder
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23, 2004, 12:06 PM »
Try going to www.humminbird.com    Last time I knew you could buy cables and misc. items directly from them.

OTIS

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2004, 12:18 PM »
Try ebay, the parts you are looking for are usually readily available there.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Polar

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 2004, 12:40 PM »
I have a box of old parts and manuals . I'll check and see what I have

JackMagnum

« Reply #4 on: Apr 23, 2004, 09:00 PM »
I bought a Humminbird LCR 400 fish finder at a garge sale today for 25 dollars. When I got it home I noticed it doesent have a  plug in cable for the fish finder to the battery or the Transducer cable an tranducer  :'(. So now I have a fish finder that cannot work until I get theas parts. My question is, does anyone out there have theas parts that they are willing to sell? Or where can I find theas parts? Any help would be great !!!!!!!!!! ;D.
I've got a 400 ID portable bought a brand new transducer last summer used it on my boat then it went south on me When you turn it on you can't get it to come out of simulator mode.I called the factory but they tell me the unit is out dated and they don't repair em.They offered a trade-in but I said the heck with it .Where are you located?
                      Jack

raleigh

« Reply #5 on: Apr 23, 2004, 09:35 PM »
Thanks for the advise and web page guys. I am starting to wounder if I made a bad investment >:(. I looked at a few places today and the cords and tranducer I need realy are not that expensive. But I think I would have been better off with spending the money and getting a new one. But for now I am just gonna get the parts for this one and try to make it work. Jack I live in Western Colorado.

JackMagnum

« Reply #6 on: Apr 24, 2004, 04:14 AM »
I don't know what the shipping would be but I would be willing to give youthe whole unit.You would have to pay shipping from Argyle N.Y. It has a brand new transducer I used twice on the trolling motor and a brand new high speed transducer never been out of the box.Transducer cost me 50 bucks last summer.I couldn't beleive it when the factory said they wouldn't fix it because it was obsolete.It is the portable model 400 ID.Pay the shipping and it's yours.
                                                                                                              Jack

raleigh

« Reply #7 on: Apr 24, 2004, 03:31 PM »
You bet Jack, I will be willing to do that. I am not sure how much shipping would be eather. I bought a tip-up from a guy in Wisconsin and the shipping came to a little over 5 dollars through general mail. I am not sure how you want to do it but I am game if your willing to send it......Thanks again Jack !!!

JackMagnum

« Reply #8 on: Apr 24, 2004, 09:23 PM »
You bet Jack, I will be willing to do that. I am not sure how much shipping would be eather. I bought a tip-up from a guy in Wisconsin and the shipping came to a little over 5 dollars through general mail. I am not sure how you want to do it but I am game if your willing to send it......Thanks again Jack !!!
you have an e-mail

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.