MFF US Southcentral > Texas

Lake Conroe Fishing

(1/2) > >>

deerme117:
I have family that live by Lake Conroe, I am planning to visit them. What type of fish are in this lake? Is it a good lake to fish? Are there any other places nearby with with good fishing? Any info would be a big help. Thanks.

deerme117:

--- Quote from: deerme117 on Mar 24, 2007, 12:06 PM ---I have family that live by Lake Conroe, I am planning to visit them. What type of fish are in this lake? Is it a good lake to fish? Are there any other places nearby with with good fishing? Any info would be a big help. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I guess nobody fishes in Texas ???.

FishingNewEngland:
I'm originally from Conroe. There's plenty of big bass in there. There's also gar and some monster catfish.

Be sure and get that non-resident license.  Fishing with out it carries a hefty fine.

The Jigger:

--- Quote from: FishingNewEngland on Apr 07, 2010, 07:18 PM ---I'm originally from Conroe. There's plenty of big bass in there. There's also gar and some monster catfish.

Be sure and get that non-resident license.  Fishing with out it carries a hefty fine.

--- End quote ---

hey Mark
What are you doing here. I have a friend from Houston and I just e-mailed him to see if he is on My Fishfinder. He just invited me to go down for a long weekend for reds and trout.
 When the Concord goes down a bit we'll hit it for pike

FishingNewEngland:

--- Quote from: The Jigger on Apr 21, 2010, 10:03 PM ---hey Mark
What are you doing here. I have a friend from Houston and I just e-mailed him to see if he is on My Fishfinder. He just invited me to go down for a long weekend for reds and trout.
 When the Concord goes down a bit we'll hit it for pike

--- End quote ---

Grew up in Texas Dick. Miss it dearly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version