FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: First Ice!  (Read 6273 times)

fishgalore

Re: First Ice!
« Reply #15 on: Nov 04, 2010, 08:58 PM »
you here that Bob  ??? i mean did you really here that. as usual these guys always pick on the short guys  ??? that's OK we will just flank you from the side and knock you down and take your holes KP  :-* :-* :-* :-* Gamma wont be much help with the wheel chair and Trapper will be over on the other side talking about PDF,s or something. me and fishgalore will be pounding the fish while you guys are trying to figure out how to get off the ice before dark. YOU started it  ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

You guys are to much fun..... can't wait to see ya's on the ice. Sounds like KP, Gamma and friends will be sorry though!! Don't mess with the little guys they got lots of spunk!

KingPerch

« Reply #16 on: Nov 05, 2010, 02:09 PM »
you here that Bob  ??? i mean did you really here that. as usual these guys always pick on the short guys  ??? that's OK we will just flank you from the side and knock you down and take your holes KP  :-* :-* :-* :-* Gamma wont be much help with the wheel chair and Trapper will be over on the other side talking about PDF,s or something. me and fishgalore will be pounding the fish while you guys are trying to figure out how to get off the ice before dark. YOU started it  ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
NOOOOOOOO!! You started it with the contradictory remarks about....1st- catching 3/4 buckets of fish...and then 2nd- your going to catch buckets of fish!!!! How are you going to fill 1 bucket while your sitting in it????? :w00t: LMAO!!! Your too much HT!!!! :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  GAMMA, You hearing this??? How bout you Trap???--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

da-phish

« Reply #17 on: Dec 22, 2010, 06:42 PM »
The boys are fishing the somewhat hard water on Monksvillve since last Sunday, idiots.

fishgalore

« Reply #18 on: Dec 23, 2010, 09:20 PM »
The boys are fishing the somewhat hard water on Monksvillve since last Sunday, idiots.

Dude, if ice fishing is what you are looking for then you are in the wrong place. Go here:-http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?board=65.0

Lots of action and reports!!

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #19 on: Dec 23, 2010, 10:00 PM »
Go catch some fish you OPPORTUNIST!!!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #20 on: Dec 24, 2010, 11:53 PM »
Go catch some fish you OPPORTUNIST!!!!!
that i did son. LOOK OUT BECAUSE santa is coming :o :o :o well from the looks of things here santa must have lost my address because i did not get anything :cookoo: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

KingPerch

« Reply #21 on: Dec 25, 2010, 02:37 PM »
that i did son. LOOK OUT BECAUSE santa is coming :o :o :o well from the looks of things here santa must have lost my address because i did not get anything :cookoo: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Santa doesn't like stinklogs!! on the b-ball hoop!!!!!--KP ;)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.