FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Encountering rude people while fishing...  (Read 1616 times)

fishsammich

Encountering rude people while fishing...
« on: Mar 22, 2011, 11:43 PM »
I seem to be encountering people who are doing rude and self-centered things more often in the woods and parks while fishing.

I was at a WLM area yesterday and cleaned up trash on the ground.  And later a man couldn't resist getting close to my things, while talking loudly on his stupid cell phone.

People need to realize that they must clean up after themselves and try to be more respectful in the outdoors with the freakin phone.

I don't want to have conversations with anyone who can't respect others in the outdoors.

Later on that day, another lady decided she wanted to sing very loudly like an opera singer up and down the lake.   Some of NJ's folks are crazy!

What in the world is happening to some of the people in this state?

taxid

Re: Encountering rude people while fishing...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2011, 12:40 AM »
Isn't New Jersey the state New Yorkers makes fun of and vice versa?  :D

Seriously you are not alone. Lots of self centered people out there everywhere. I find the more urban an area is the more rude people are.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Locnar

Re: Encountering rude people while fishing...
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2011, 06:44 PM »
The worst thing for me is when Im quietly fishing by myself and an entire family rolls up on me and wants to learn everything about fishing, including inspecting my gear etc... I dont get mad at the kids cus they do that kind of stuff, but seriously reign your kids in parents, Im not quietly fishing by myself cus Im trying to talk to lots of people. The other thing is muddy dogs, just like kids keep them reigned in please, I like dogs just fine, but getting jumped on by a muddy dog isnt everyones cup of tea, just cus you love muddy dogs and think that obviously since Im walking outdoors I must therefore love muddy dogs jumping on me to  ;D,

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.