FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: assunpink w.m.a  (Read 2335 times)

bayonne

assunpink w.m.a
« on: Jul 02, 2004, 10:05 AM »
has any one fished those three lakes lately i know bass should be hot right now

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
Re: assunpink w.m.a
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2004, 02:33 PM »
I wanted to try it today but not sure on how to get them. Can anyone help me out on that?
Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

bayonne

« Reply #2 on: Jul 02, 2004, 09:52 PM »
exit 8 off the pike or exit 11 off i195 from  go to nj fish and game site and click to w.m.a it gives directions and other info its also deer heaven corn and soy on state land and lots of it the deer are big illtry to get directions and post thiers three lakes assunpink- stone tavern- rising sun assunpink being the largest

bayonne

« Reply #3 on: Jul 02, 2004, 10:37 PM »
i went to thier site no luck  the region ofice is in assunpink w.m.a the adress is 1 eldridge road robbinsville nj 08691  go to map quest the place is huge 6000 ac. and in the end of summer and fall thiers a old lady has a vegi stand that cant be beat egg plant cabage tom.real cheap to

joefroggy

« Reply #4 on: Jul 03, 2004, 08:59 PM »
exit 11 off of 195 Imlaystown I believe.  If coming from the west you would get off exit and go back over  195.  Stay on that road, you hit quick stop sign and go straigh thru it.  about 1 mile or so you go straight thru another stop sign.  you wil pass bait store on left and the road turns into dirt road.  take that dirt road mile or so to the end. assunpink is right at the end on the left.  the other ones i can post later

joefroggy

bayonne

« Reply #5 on: Jul 03, 2004, 10:44 PM »
that bait shop in no longer open to get bait rt 130 borden town

bayonne

« Reply #6 on: Jul 30, 2004, 08:41 PM »
the latest reports are saying top warters early and late and senkos working well

bayonne

« Reply #7 on: Aug 14, 2004, 07:49 PM »
didnt fish did some scouting for the sept 11 th bow opener lots of boats out on the big lake didnt see any on the other two the corn and soy bean fields were real good looking the rainy weather is helping keep it lush some of the best looking soy ive seen

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.