FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jersey inshore reports anyone?  (Read 2866 times)

privateeyes

Jersey inshore reports anyone?
« on: Dec 02, 2011, 07:24 AM »
Good morning everybody, anybody know a good site for daily reports here for fishing around or between Ambrose channel in Sandyhook..and Manasquan? When I recovery from this cold and nasty cough, I plan on toggin either out of Atlantic highland or point Pleasant /Manasquan off a party boat. I use to fish a lot more years ago down the shore but, been doing mostly freshwater up and down the mountains along the upper Delaware system.

fish4life

Re: Jersey inshore reports anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2011, 12:53 PM »
check stripersonline . you should be able to find something there. good luck

privateeyes

« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2011, 01:53 PM »
Yes seen that this am and also found good daily reports on Atlantic highlands boats with their websites.. I thought someone did that here but it is best to search links to the fleets catering online. Anyway, Hope all goes well too when we decide for a fishing trip.

fishgalore

« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2011, 04:44 PM »
Yes seen that this am and also found good daily reports on Atlantic highlands boats with their websites.. I thought someone did that here but it is best to search links to the fleets catering online. Anyway, Hope all goes well too when we decide for a fishing trip.

Here's one of the best I know about:-  http://www.thebassbarn.com/forum/index.php

privateeyes

« Reply #4 on: Dec 02, 2011, 05:58 PM »
Thank you FishGalore, I bookmarked the site. Although I do not saltwater much as I use to, it is the local sites I like reviewing for detailed reports/opinions/etc.and what I was looking for  :D cheers!

deerme117

privateeyes

« Reply #6 on: Dec 03, 2011, 05:48 PM »
privateeyes try this.

http://www.noreast.com/saltwater-fishing-reports.cfm?region_ID=31&fishingType_ID=0
Hey deerme good site from the island! When I first found Nor east some years ago, I followed and learned a great deal from the leprechaun on that site. But I like more local reports and think for me the Bass barn will do as with the party boat reports. thanks again.

privateeyes

« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2011, 07:53 PM »
The best I found was and still is the websites made available for the head boats advertising eitherout of  Atlantic highlands or Belmar/Manasquan inlet.. As much as I wanted to go, seems like everytime I plan it , I have work to do or the weather is ugly. I can't stand small craft advisory trips.. I do not like rough seas

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.