My Fish Finder Main > Suggestions

Poll suggestions

<< < (2/7) > >>

troutman:
Good post. Today’s fisherman could not adapt to a system like that. When I started out I did not have a depth finder. I used window weights for my sinker. They only way I could feel the bottom was bounce the sinker. Lures were basic. Who says you need all this crap we have today to catch fish. Motor back in those day were hard starting. Boats were small. Drifting was very common, today the fisherman needs a map a gps a depth finder and a message board to catch fish. And 90 percent of them still can’t catch anything. When I got my first fish finder I thought I was the king on the mountain. That old vexilar flasher was my first toy. Today I have all the toys and I will be honest with you, I don’t catch any more fish. The gps is probably the best investment I made. You cant beat it when your 15 miles out on lake Erie.

PGKris:
How about "Best spinning reel"
A) Shimano
B) Okuma
C) Mitchell
D) Abu Garcia
E) Quantum
F) Diawa
G) Penn
H) Shakespeare

Just my idea!

bassjunky:
I was hoping to start a 2 new Polls....I thought I was able to do this last year but If I could I have no idea how. But I still have a little "Poles" icon in my avatar space

1) What brands do you trust most when buying a reel

a) Shimano
b) Quantum
C) Abu-Garcia
d) Penn
c) Diawa
e) OKuma
f) Other

2nd Poll

1) What Brands do you trust when buying Rods

a) St.Croix
b) G-Loomis
c) Shimano
d) Quantum
e) Berkley
f) Other

crowkiller:
real quantum pole st croix or fenwick

Left Handed Model:
What's you favorite fish to fish for and you can only pick one....  you could do a fresh water and salt water one and see the percentage for each type of fish, and allow for a write in, if we miss one....  Just an idea.... Might be interesting...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version