FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Your nessie pics from out west, where men are men and nessies are scared!  (Read 6821 times)

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
wow, what a love story.  :o  ::)
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

buzzbomb

I'm gonna think twice before looking at any of your hunting pictures!!!! :o

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
I bet you will so look. Can't resist...

[/img]

[/img]

My warped sense of humour comes from the work I do. My attitude is you only get one kick at the can in this world. I like making people laugh. God granted me with an artificial eye and I take every opportunity to startle someone with it. Just the other day I was sitting having some beers with some buddies and I noticed someone at the get together that I had not met before till that day. He was kind of watching my eyes because the artificial doesn't track properly. So I waited till he looked again, popped it out (which I can do without even touching it if I look up too much and squeeze it out with the eye muscle). He jumped in his seat and said "Holy crap". Yeah I guess I'm a little sick, but man am I ever enjoying life ;D

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
lol great pics man! Ball's in your court Grump! I think the only way you can beat him is to make it with a lamprey!! LMAO!!  :rotflol: Couple of fine lookin lakers you got there TGF.....I'm heading out to the crooked in about a half hour so I'll try to let you know how we do. it's been hot out there lately but I haven't had time to post a report. Don't really want to post what I caught and how big but I got some honeys out of there last week. Nice to see you back on the water!
KRIS

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Pikeguy

You know what they say about lampreys..... They could suck a ...... oh nevermind.   :nono: Lmao

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
Golf ball through a garden hose? LMAO I SAID! IT I SAID IT! :o :o :rotflol: :nono:

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

grumpymoe

okay guys and gals....lets keep it going G-rated...at this point in time I am going to concede to TGF...... :rotflol:  (for now)  Grump ;D

Pikeguy

G? how bout PG? lol! I don't blame you for conceding Grump. YIKES! :wacko:

fly-in

Isn't there laws against doing stuff like that to animals. C&R in B.C., you don't know what Terry might have done to that fish.

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
Great deer it's a beauty what happened to it's eye and face  I have looked at that pic a couple of times and really been wondering. ??? ???

Yellowtail
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
Yellowtail you don't want to know little buddy. terry I have so much work to do to even match that. ;D ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
Great deer it's a beauty what happened to it's eye and face  I have looked at that pic a couple of times and really been wondering. ??? ???

Yellowtail

Thats what happens when you shoot them in the back of the head yellowtail. The relatives had a good laugh saying I was trying to get the deer to look like me. Yeah I had a tough time in Ontario trying to outdo my red neck cousins. When I go back for the annual deer hunt, we have a real sick time down on the farm. We don't want to go there.

Come on big walleye, if anyone can, I know it would be you.

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
 :evil: :evil: :evil: You never know Terry you just never know. ;) ;)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

trapperdirk

I guess with only the one eye Terry it makes you shoot off center a bit because when I do those head shots on deer both their eyes pop out . LOL . ;D

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
OK it is still a nice deer though ;D ;D.But wait i always thought that you were supposed to shoot them behind the front shoulder must of been running away. :whistling: :whistling:

Yellowtail
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.