FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jboggey’s Sandy Pond  (Read 22321 times)

mcully

Re: Jboggey’s Sandy Pond
« Reply #75 on: Sep 12, 2022, 12:05 PM »
Thanks for the pics. That was half my families dock until few years ago. Built that wooden wall with neighbor too long ago . Had over 120’ of dock to get to water deep enough to float a boat past Labor Day and even then not enough some years. Back hurts thinking of it. Say hello to Don Marquart if you know him from the Culligan’s

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #76 on: Oct 25, 2022, 10:50 PM »
Yo Guys & Gals,
Haven’t had much time to get back to the Pond Topic. I’m sad, no ashamed I haven’t been back on the water now in over 3 months.

I went back to work don’t you know. Some good has come from it though. I was able to get a new metal roof on the camp on week ends. Bought a new , used car. Paid cash. Caught up on all my bills and sat enviously at the waters edge each evening watching my old buds dragging there boats through the weeds .

Well I guess I don’t miss that much, but I miss wetting the braided line and drowning my worms. The perch in the freezer is down to my last bag. I winterized the old StarCraft and haven’t had the heart to do the same to the Sea Nymph yet in hopes I will get a chance to “get out” one more time before the ice reclaims my fishing holes.

As I said, sorry I have been remiss in my tales of the Pond this summer. Suffice to say, the water is low, really low. The weeds are high and old Boggey is still a working man. Hope to catch up with you all on ice shanty.                                     Boggey out.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #77 on: Oct 26, 2022, 02:59 AM »
Boggey, good to read your update. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. The fish have to be feeling better knowing you are not after them and you have to be feeling better with the new roof and new wheels. Have a good one and be well....h2l

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #78 on: Oct 26, 2022, 04:40 AM »
Good to hear from you Jim..👍
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #79 on: Oct 26, 2022, 06:57 AM »
Thanks Doug and Dom. 👍👍👍

gotagetm

« Reply #80 on: Oct 26, 2022, 06:59 AM »
Always a good read!!! Keep them coming!

hinkydo

« Reply #81 on: Oct 26, 2022, 07:47 AM »
Glad you're still top side and keeping busy Jim.
 Those PERCH we love to catch and eat live down there and aren't going anywhere.

hinkydo  FISH ON

ArkAngel

« Reply #82 on: Oct 27, 2022, 11:29 AM »
Hey Jim...!

Great to hear from you!!!  I'm sorry (although not half as sorry as you are) that you've not been out to fish the Pond in over 3 months...but great new (I suppose) that your new metal roof will keep you and Anne warm and dry this coming winter.  It's always nice to get the bills paid up too :clapping:  Silver Linings.

My Anne and I have closed up our place at the Pond for the season...but looking forward to ice fishing as well.

FYI...I have acquired a used SNOWDOG for this coming season to pull all of my schtuff out on to the ice...they are quite the workhorse.

I like that I don't need a utility trailer - I like that there's no inspections, registrations or insurances...on trailers or SNOWDOG...so BONUS!

Let's catch up real soon, my friend - won't be too long and we'll be making ice again.

~ArkAngel

KingPerch

« Reply #83 on: Oct 27, 2022, 08:23 PM »
Thanks for your update Jimmy!! Take care of yourself my friend!!😎
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #84 on: Nov 06, 2022, 04:11 AM »
Yo Guys & Gals,

VOTE

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #85 on: Nov 06, 2022, 04:42 AM »
Good morning Jim.. ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

filetandrelease

« Reply #86 on: Nov 06, 2022, 05:20 AM »

Morning Jim

KingPerch

« Reply #87 on: Nov 06, 2022, 06:42 AM »
Good morning Bud!!😎
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #88 on: Dec 25, 2022, 07:41 AM »
Yo Freddy, Larry, Josh, Doug. Merry Christmas all.
Boggey

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #89 on: Dec 25, 2022, 07:45 AM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.